.2.

Pic of her house above :P I'm not sure why but I feel like the house fits in with her personality, maybe I'm crazy. But I've always wanted to live somewhere like this, or an apartment in New York with windows for walls. Oh also imagine another house right next door to the right :)

I just got back from work and all I want to is write so here you go.

-=- -=- -=-

I wake up to the sound of death. Just kidding. But it may as well been. I pull my numb body out of bed and fall straight to the floor. I groan and roll onto my back. Being the lazy person I am I stayed there for awhile. After listening to drums play for a solid 10 minutes while I laid on the floor, I had finally had enough. I crawled over to my window and opened it like. 

"What on earth are you doing! Killing puppies?" I scream over his loud drumming.

His window is very close to mine and because mine extends from the house I could easily climb over, you know, to kill him in his sleep. His muscular back is facing me and I can see his room filled with band posters. Blink 182, Twenty One Pilots damn at least he has good taste.

"I'm sorry, not all of us need beauty sleep princess.." He turns away from the drums and looks me in the eyes. Damn it I forgot how hot he was, I almost melt into his sea of eyes.

"Because some of us wake up this beautiful" He continues with a wink. I quint my eyes at him but he only fake grins in return.

I slam my window shut and give him the finger before closing my blinds completely. I walk over to my mirror and look at myself up and down. I guess you could say I'm not confident but I'm not insecure either. I'm happy with my looks and body, I decided against makeup because who the hell am I trying to impress. I throw my hair in messy bun and walk down stairs, slipping a little at the end because I'm still half asleep. With my phone in one hand and control in the other I turn the Tv on and log into Netflix for the first time in forever. New season of Orange is the New Black? Excuse me, since when! I run into the kitchen sliding my way to the fridge with my fluffy socks. I'm still wearing my pajamas (sorry if you spell it a different way), just simple black booty shorts and an oversized tøp shirt, so it kind of looks like I'm not wearing pants. 

I make some popcorn and run back to the couch. I press play and sit with blankets wrapped all around me. 

"The animals! The animals! Trapped, trapped trapped 'till the cage is full"

I scream loudly while bouncing on the couch. It's about to hit my favourite part so I stand from the couch and turn the volume up to the max. I start to dance around to the theme song, screaming along with it.

"Think of all the roads, think of all their crossings! Taking steps is easy, standing still is hard! Remember all their faces, remember all their voices! Everything is different, the second time around!"

I jump onto the couch and sing into the control. 

"Having fun princess?" 

I screech and flip my head around to see Kaiden leaning against my door frame with a smirk planted across his face.

I pause the show and glare laser beams into his head while he slowly dies a painful death on my floor. Whoops sorry, my imagination runs wild sometimes. 

"I see you dressed up for me." An annoying voice speaks up. I glare at him as he looks at my exposed legs.

"Hey, you know theres this crazy thing called knocking? Pretty insane huh?" I speak to him like he's an idiot, which really he still could be for all I know.

"Also I don't even know you so stranger danger. Get out."

He doesn't move, only chuckles at me and steps forward further into my house.

"Aw look at you, trying to be imitating."

I give him a sarcastic grin. 

"Why are you here Kaiden?"

He pushes a plate into my hands. The plate is filled with cookies.

"My mum made them for you, they're M&M flavour. She wanted me to welcome you to town. Welcome."

I smile wide. M&M cookies are my all time favourite food in the world. So far this and his looks are the only good thing going on for Kaiden.

"Wow! Tell her I say thanks." 

He examines my face.

"Is that all?" I ask preoccupied by the cookies I'm excited to eat.

"No." 

And with that he pulls me close to him, the plate being the only thing between us. He leans over close, so close our noses almost touch. My breath hitches. What am I doing, why aren't I backing away?

"You have an amazing singing voice" He whispers, then backs away and turns and leaves.

I roll my eyes at his dumb comment. Both of us knowing my voice is far from amazing.

I shut the door and climb back onto the couch with my plate of cookies. 

-=- -=- -=-

Chapter two completed. I honestly don't think anyone reads these parts but if you do, your my homie.

Also all the opinions of the characters are strictly to build a personality and character profile. 

Thats all for now I guess. See you next chap.