{5}

A/n: The first day of school was pretty hectic and I have a really bad headache so this chapter is most likely all I'll be updating today unless I feel better.
___________

Yoongi's pov

We all had been sitting around watching as (y/n) comforted Jimin which lasted for the rest of the day.

No body seemed to want to move seeing as we were all pretty worried.

Aside from that the main thing on my mind was what (y/n) had said.

Was she really dating Namjoon?

I don't blame her. I was an asshole and he was nothing but kind to her.

That didn't mean I was going to let him have her though. She was mine.

I know I fucked up but it was a mistake.

I love (y/n) and (y/n) only.

I just needed to explain everything.

"He's finally asleep" (y/n) says in a calm voice as she strokes Jimin's hair with her free hand.

I couldn't help but to feel jealous as I looked at their intertwined hands.

"Are you tired too? You can stay over" Namjoon says looking over at (y/n) with a smile.

"Are you sure that's alright? I mean I can take the couch but I don't want to intrude" she says.

"Of course it's alright! We love having you here" Jungkook says and she smiles and nods. "Alright then I'll stay" she says. "I'll lend you some clothes" Namjoon says standing up. "You're really tall, hyung. I'll lend her some sweats and you can lend her a shirt or something" Jungkook says standing up then disappearing too.

"I'm gonna get to sleep. Thank you for helping with Jimin" Jin says and ruffles (y/n)'s hair before leaving. "Me too, night guys!" Taehyung says then goes to his room.

"I suppose I'll wait till they come back to go" Hoseok says a bit awkwardly as he looks between (y/n) and I.

I wanted him to go now so I could finally talk to (y/n) but saying it would be rude.

"Here ya go" Jungkook says handing her a pair of black sweat pants. "And this" Namjoon says giving her one of his white shirts.

"Alright thanks" she says then carefully gets up then goes and gets changed.

When she comes back I scrunch up my nose.

The sweats stopped right at her ankles but the shirt came down to her knees.

After that she slips herself back under Jimin and starts stroking his hair again.

"Are you sure you'll be alright on the couch?" Namjoon asks concerned. "You don't have to worry about me, I'll be okay Joonie" she says giving a little smile.

"You can sleep in my bed ya know" he says and my eyes widen a little as anger flares up inside of me.

No way in hell would I let that happen! and what's up with that nickname.

"I'll be okay. I have Jimin out here to look after. Go on to bed, I'll be okay" she says reassuringly and the three guys left in the living room nod and head to their rooms leaving just us two and a sleeping Jimin.

The atmosphere felt awkward and there was lots of tension.

"(Y/n) can we-" but she cut me off.

"You should get to sleep too" she says without even bothering to look up at me.

"Just 10 minute, please" I say and realize how desperate I sound.

She looks up then let's out a breath and carefully stands up.

When she does she turns to Jimin and gently pushes the hair out of his face then covers him with a blanket and turns to me.

"Let's go outside, so we don't wake anyone" I say and she nods and follows me out.

When we get outside I turn to her and let out a breath.

"First off, I'm sorry. It was all a giant mistake" I say but she keeps her eyes set out at the world in front of her. "Why?" She asks and I raise my eyebrows. "Why what?" I ask. "Why did you do it? Were you not happy or something? If that was the case you should have just talked to me about it instead of stooping so low as to cheat" she says while never once looking over at me.

"You don't understand. I would never even think of cheating on you-" "then why did you?!" She asks raising her voice.

I wasn't at all surprised by it though.

"It's not like that. I was over thinking a lot of things and wanted to get my mind off of it so I went to get some drinks. While I was at the bar I got too drunk and this girl came onto me and I was too drunk to stop it and before I knew it everything had happened so quickly.  If I could take it all back I would. I love you (y/n) and I would never hurt you" I say and she turns to me with tears in her eyes.

"Well you already have" she says then wipes the tears from her face.
"The worst thing though, is that even after everything, I still love you" she says.

"Then please give me another chance" I practically beg.

What she says next causes my heart to shatter into a million pieces as I watch her walk back into the dorm.

"No. I can never trust you again Yoongi. We're done"