{9}

Your pov

Why was I crying right now?

It was my fault for not taking him back. I just couldn't.

I couldn't forget the fact that he cheated but being around him was even harder.

I needed him but I wouldn't admit it out loud.

I was stupid to be crying right now seeing as it was my fault for not taking him back after everything he just said to me.

He said he even thought we were going to get married.

I shook my head and dried my eyes as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

My makeup was smeared and my eyes were red and puffy and my face in general showed signs of it.

I cleaned up my face a bit and slipped on a mask.

With that I sneak out to the side of stage where I usually stand.

While I was getting there I see a girl I had never seen before.

When she sees me her eyes widen.

"No way! You're (y/n) from-" but my eyes widen and I rapidly shake my head but it was too late. 
Fans had noticed and were running over to me asking me for autographs and trying to grab me.

Being famous felt a bit strange when you didn't look at yourself that way.

Just as I was trying to get away cameras were in my face.

"(Y/n) are you here to support your boyfriend and his band mates?!" A camera man asks and others ask me other questions related to Yoongi.

I was getting uncomfortable and overwhelmed with all the people surrounding me and I felt a thump form in my throat as it got harder to breath.

Before I can attempt an answer a body blocks my view.

"I'm sorry but she can't talk now" Yoongi says pulling me off in the direction of the stage.

I let out a breath as we get behind the stage away from everyone.

"Thanks for that" I say letting out a breath as I tried to control my breathing.

"Sure" he says shoving his hands into his pockets as he looks down at me.

As I was going to say something I heard my phone go off and I picked it up to see it was a notification for a new article.

When I read it my eyes widened.

Oh no.

"What is it?" Yoongi asks and I hand him the phone.

"Oh this isn't good" he says with his eyes widening slightly.

"Did you guys see the article?!" Jimin yells running over to us with the others trailing behind him as well as their manager with a not so happy look on his face.

"You two better fix this now! We can't have people thinking you two broke up over this article. Do something" he snaps and I look back down at my phone.

The article was titled Yoongi and (y/n) break up?! And then a long story about how I was no longer wearing the necklace he gave me, that I once mentioned in a interview, was a birthday present from him.

"What do we have to do? I don't want this to ruin things for you guys" I say and he tells me and my jaw drops.

"And if I refuse?" I ask but their manger just crosses his arms as if telling me bad things would happen.

"I guess if I have no other choice" I say and the guys nod and I follow them out onto the stage.

When the crowd sees me they start screaming and cheering.

"Hello everyone we're Bts! With a special guest (y/n)!" Jin yells and once again everyone goes crazy.

"First Yoongi and his girlfriend, (Y/n) will be singing boy in luv" Hoseok announces and we start.

I had read the lyrics to this song a couple times and singing it felt weird.

While we sang the crowd sang along and after the song Yoongi did exactly what their manager had said to do.

He grabbed me and he kissed me.

Even though it was an act I wasn't acting as I kissed him back.

I wanted so badly to cry but I didn't because I was on stage.

When we pulled back the crowd was screaming and some of them were crying and sending out hate.

As to be expected.

"A big thank you to (y/n) for performing!" Jin says and I walk off stage and to their dressing room.

My heart was beating like crazy and my mind was swarming.

Why did I still have to love him with all my heart after everything that's happened.

I sigh and lean back into the couch.

I still love him so much...