{17}

(((((Yoongi's pov)))))

"It sucks that we won't get to see her for a long time" Jungkook says as he scrolls his phone.
"They already have people freaking out over these airport photos" he says and I pick up my phone to look.

(Y/n) and Youngjae were walking side by side while Mae was walking beside Jackson with the others in groups behind them.

"We should go to her performance when she goes to Japan" Jimin says and of course the others agree.

"So what are we going to do till then?" Taehyung asks with a frown covering his face.

"We can text her and Skype with her in the mean time" Jin says.

She possibly wouldn't have time for that but I had a feeling she'd make the time.

She had only just left and I already missed her.
I wonder if she's asleep on the plane.
Would she have time to text me?

I guess I'd find out.

Hey, are you boarding?
                                     -Yoongi

Within a couple seconds my phone went off.

We just got on the plane. Miss me already, Huh?😊.          
               - (Y/n)

Hey I never said that😏
                   -Yoongi

Ah that's too bad..because I miss you
                                             - (Y/n)

Is that so?
             -Yoongi

Hmm..maybe but maybe not😏 but I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna try and sleep a little.
                                              -(y/n)

Be safe
            -Yoongi

Of course, love
                         -(y/n)

I set my phone down and let out a breath.

I knew she wouldn't have the time to talk to me later but I couldn't get mad. She was doing this so she could live out her dream and I was happy for her and would support her through it all.

"I'm really going to miss her" Hoseok says and when he does everyone seems to become serious and sad.

"Me too. She brings such happiness without even trying" Jin says and I start to feel myself becoming sad now.

"Don't worry. We'll see her on twitter and in interviews and before we know it we'll be seeing her in Japan" Namjoon says and that helps them cheer up a bit.

It didn't help me though because I couldn't have her here in my arms.

I sigh and head towards my room.

(((((Your pov))))))

7 months passed since we started tour and honestly, it was great. We had done so many awesome things and met so many amazing  people. 

The only bad thing was that it was very hard to stay connected with Yoongi and the others.
Of course I still talked to them but it definitely wasn't as often as when the tour first started.

I was lucky if I got to talk to Yoongi one time in a whole week and for even 5 minutes.

I missed him and the guys like crazy but I was happy to hear they'd be coming to our show tomorrow In Japan.

They were already on there way here and they'd be staying at the same hotel as us.
I was really excited.

Jackson, Mark, and I were all currently waiting at the airport for them.

When I felt my phone go off I instantly picked it up without wasting a second.

"We just landed. Where are you?" He asks and I tell him exactly where to meet us and soon I hear even more screaming fans as they all walk through the doors.

When they spotted us Taehyung ran over and threw his arms around me. "I missed you so much (y/n)!" He says as the others join beside us. "I missed you too. You guys look well" I say as I hug the rest of them and stop at Yoongi.

He looked incredibly handsome. His hair was a different color and honestly I was digging it.

"Hey" I say flashing a smile which causes one to spread across his face. "Hey" he says and pulls me into him.

I missed him so much.

There was cameras all around taking pictures of us and I started to feel anxious so I backed up and smiled.

"Let's get going" Jackson says and everyone is quick to agree.

Having them here was going to be amazing.