Chapter 4

Third person's POV

Yanna got enrolled by her mom in one of the prestigious school, the Queen Light's Academy. Yanna got excited since this will be her first day in that school and ofcourse because she miss studying for a more than a month.

Her driver sent her to school. When she arrived, she get out in that white limousine and run to the corridors going to the Registrar's office.

From the time she got out from the car and run, she already got caught everyone's attention.

Who woudn't look t her? A pig got out from a limousine and now, have been running like someone is running after her.

Every one got shock for a moment and reacted....

"Hahahah!"
"Run! Pig!Run!"
"Fatty freaky pig on a red"
"Oh! A boucing ball."

Insults! Yanna got heard all of it and just kept ignoring it. She wanted to break down. This supposed to be anew life. She thought that others would treat her different the way people treate her in the Philippines. Her move got slower when she saw all hallway without any people.

She stop. Reflect. And smile.

There was a boys who saw and hears everything. That girl was so familiar to him. He followed tha t girl. He saw how the girl stop, compose herself and smile like nothing happens and there! It is when he feel that he wanted to protect that girl. She doesnt look at by the outer look of a person. And then again, he feels like to be friended by this girl.

" Dont smile. Cry!" he comanded as he walks in front of the girl.

Yanna got stiffened.

"Why should I?" She reacted. She was confused. He doesnt knew the boy but he seems to be look familiar at her. 

"Because you wouldnt not look brave by smiling. You would just like fooling yourself." He said as he look into Yanna's eyes.

As Yanna feels the sincerity on the boy's words, her tears begun to escape from her eyes once again. She feels so weak again. But this time,  I can feel that someone would be at my side. He holds my hand like assuring me that everything woud be alright.

A/n: pajama_addict I have been inspired by your story With Every heartbeat.

Sorry for a ver short update again. But, who do you think is the boy. I was still thinking about the name of some characters right now. But ill make sure to update again later.