Chapter 5

Yanna's POV

It's been three month since I met Jaycen Rafael Clarkson. A cold man with a soft heart. A handsome boy with firm body muscles, dimples on both cheek, firm eyebrows, brown tantalizing eyes, tall nose and with a basketball player like height.

I never expected that when he entered my life, he would bring also 4 jerks with him. A over protective, understanding, caring and handsome jerks like him. They give me space on their lives willingly. They make me laugh like their is no tomorrow and smile that reaches my eyes.

Chad Montez, Felipe Chavez, Klyton Andrews and Jared Lee, they were the same breed a me. I mean we are all the same Filipino. They were all football players. They've been living here for almost 2 years since they're parents are all here. They already knew about my story. They wanted me to smile perfectly and as what they have said, I have to release all of my burdens, I did a what they have said. I told them my story and after that, the heavy feeling fades away.

They became my protector to the bullies, guide to a dark trail and a brothers. They pushed me to lose weight, not because I look ugly, like a bouncing ball or I look like a scratch to their image as a hearthrobs of the school but because they want me to gain my confidence, help me to be strong and brave and ofcourse to avoid being bullied.

We got the same village so they join me jog every morning and went to the gym free times. I am studing some self defense.

"Hahaha! You're so ugly gab." Jared said. He always tease me but it dont get insulted. It was just a joke when it comes from him. He is always like that.

"Heh! Monkey!" I also teases him. And yes! I am using Gabrien as my name right now. But they are only the one who can call me Gab and I prefer others to call me as Rien.

"You two, enough." Felipe says. He is like our older brother. He act as the mature one in the group. The group is balance, childish, snob, friendly, cold and mature. They were all complete.

We were jogging now while talking and teasing. Nakakasabay na ako ngayon sa kanila compare before that I always got left because I feels so heavy. We've been doing this for two months and I can say that I already got a big development in just a period of time. I am taking diet for now but once I got my target figure I will already leave it.

From 80+ kilograms, I already lose 30 kgs. And I am so proud of myself. I obey all the rules para mas mabilis ang pag payat ko. Like, early pa matulog, bawal sa mga bawal, early pa gumising, jogging mula ganitong oras hanggang ganito, execute the right na ganito pag nag gi-gym. Mga ganon! kayo no wonder ganito na ngayon yung weight ko.

Masaya! Nasasanay na ako sa ganon kaya mas napapabilis ang pagpapayat ko.

I remember kung paano nagsimula lahat ng ito.

*flashback

Ihhhh... Nanaman? Kaka P.E lang namin kahapon tapos P.E uli?

Kainis naman oh!

"Gab, we'll gotta change. You better change too. See you in field after you change." Chad says cheerfully. He is so excited since our P.E is football. Who wouldnt? They will se their 5 godlooking masters of field. But not me. I think im not fit to that sport. I would like a ball if I join them.

I got my clothes in the locker. I went to the comfort room. I hang my clothes in door. I was just only wearing undergarments when I feel that I was about to pee.

I posture my self to sit at the bowl when I realizes that someone grab my clothes. I was about to run after it when I realizes that I was only wearing my undergarments.

And again, I feel so alone. I just stay at the cubicle while waiting for no one to help me. I feel my knees weaken so I just sat at the floor. Slowly my tears are escaping from my eyes. I cry and cry.

Whoever did this to me, uhhhh! I wanna punch her. I havent done anything to anyone since then on this school but they kept on bullying me physically and emotionallt by their verbal words. It hurts but I just kept ignoring it. I wanna broke everything that i can see. I wanna broke thecubicle itself. I feel so down. I think I've been for almost more than an hour, a while ago, i got out to this cubicle and find out that the main door of this comfort room was lock. I punch mirror and I saw how it shutter into pieces like what happened to me. I saw a my hand bleed. It hurts but what hurts the most is that no one is able to accept me for being who I am.

I wipe my tear with my bleeding hand. If ever someone would see me in this state, maybe they would laugh at me, I look like a crazy beggar.

BOGSH BOGSH

I saw how the door got ruined but I remained sitting in the corner, covering my face with my hands.

"Oh my ghad Gabrien! What have you done to yourself? What happened to you?"

I hear a familiar voice. I know its Jc. I felt him put something to cover my back. I also feel him covermy bleeding hands.and after that, I feel that he is doing something and I confirmed it when I heard their one sided convo.

"Guys. I found her. She's in the comfort room near the Labs Building. Come here. Faster! She is not well." He said worriedly

I bet he make a group call to the other jerks and reported what happened to me.

"Oh the hell"
"My ghad!"
"Bullshit!"
"Who did this to you?"

They said in unison. Chad opened his bag and got a tshirt from it. They let me wear that. Since it was white, the blood stick into it easily. Klyton open his bag and grab a jersey shorts and tell me to wore it.

They accompany me to the clinic. Im still crying nonstop. They let me rest. They just kept their mouh shut and let me weep in silence. I know they all worried and at the same time angry. I see and read it at their faces. In a short period of time, I was able to study their emotion and read their thoughts and feelings? I can say that they want revenge for me right now but they have to postpone it for I have to rest.

Chad went out to buy food fr us for they will not let me alone cause maybe I'll get bullied or what again.

I just remain silent and as well as them. No one dared to ask first for they are still in their boiling point.

We eat together at the clinic but still remains silent. No one dare to speak. Only the sounds of the utensil that we are using, can be heard. Tension is still there but not as like that the time they saw me with blood and crying.

They let that day pass that no one dares to askabout that. We continue our daily routines . Until one day, Felipe open a topic about it and I honestly answered all their questions.

" gab, it is so hard for us when we see you that time. You were full of blood and crying at the corner, the mirror is shattered into pieces too. Gab, we want you to be strong. You are so fragile but you have to be hard as a stone. Sooner or later we wil be apart from you and all you have to do it for yourself. To prove that you can stand alone. You were like a sister for us. So please!" Jared said. It is my first time to see his side like this and i am not used to it. He just hug me and tap my shoulder and walk away. He use to be bubbly and childish all the time and I really nevered expected this to be like this.

" you can do it!" Chad said as he hugs me and went to his room. We were in there quarters. A condo type house with 7 floors. Groud floor is the entertainment area and the other floors are a complete set condo type floor.

2nd floor for chad, 3rd for felipe, 4th for jared, 5th for klyton, 6th for jaycen and 7th that is supposed to be guest room is my quarters now. They give me that in case when im bored or what and f i wanted to stay here.

Felipe and jared just tap my shoulder and smile at me then followed the lead of the two.

Jaycen holds my hand and hugs me so tight. When he release he also follow the lead.

I really appreciate them. And i thank God for sending me this 5 jerks of my life.

For my family, for them and most of all, for my self..... i will.

*end of flashback

A/n; end of another chappy again. So far, I am so proud of myself. Thanks sa mga taong nagpupush sakin na gawin ito.

Mom, thanks for reading my previous chapter. I really do appreciate it.