Chapter 22: Unbelievable

My heart pounded at the thought of Justin knowing. I slowly went up to the door and put it open a crack.

"Yes?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Can I come in?" Melissa asked rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, sorry just a little jumpy." I replied letting her in.

"Right, right because of the whole Austin thing." She said chuckling a little bit.

"Errr..." I said frustrated pulling her inside.

"What? "He asked a little bit nervous.

I didn't know weather or not to tell her. I wasn't completely sure what to do. Should I just tell her that I texted him back? Or the whole story with the kiss and everything.

Ugh

"Melissa I texted Austin back," I confessed halfly.

"Really? What did you say?" He asked taking my phone out of my pocket.

I didn't want her to see what he had writen at the end. Let alone the awkward things that he confessed to me so I quickly took it back and just said what I had writen. It wasn't good enough for her. She wanted to know the whole conversation. After awhile of her begging and promising to do stuff for me I gave in and handed her the phone. She laughed at the parts where I had not responded and he had said two things in a row. This was completely amusing to her. But as she read the last message she looked at me with concerned eyes. 

"You didn't go did you?" She questioned staring at me with her eye brows down.

"No," I lied, "Maybe, yes." 

"What?!" She screamed waking up my brother.

I started walking up to his room while Melissa questioned me the whole way. I just nodded my head most of the time not knowing what she was saying.

"Sara are you listening to me?" She asked once I had finished with Orlando and went into my bedroom.

"Yeah, sure." I answered.

"Sara, will you please answer me then! What happened at the Lake?" She questioned.

"Melissa, nothing happened there." I answered firmly.

"Whatever, gotta go." She said as she stormed out of my room.

I could hear her outside stomping her way to her car.

Ugh

Life just hates me so so so much right now.

-RIng ring-

My phone buzzed over and over agai beofre I desided to answer it. 

It as Matt.

-It's time for that favor of yours.- He texted.

-What do you want from me?-  I asked.

-Meet me at the park in five minutes- He texted back.

-Fine-

I got my house keys and went out the front door. Justin wasn't there anymore.

Yes.

I walked to the park and waited for Matt to show up.

"Hey," A creepy voice said from behind me.

"Hi," I replied angrily.

"Aww... Don't be that way. Your just doing me a favor, trust me it's not bad. Well for me at least." He said taking my hand and leading me to a part of the park where no one was.