Chapter 19: Maybe I'm Wrong

******

I walked over to car and got the keys from bag. I started unlocking it and pulling the door open when a hand pushed it shut from behind me.

"Hey....," I said turning around noticing that it was Justin.

"Hey." He said smirking.

"Hi," I said happily.

 "I can drive you to school today." He replied.

"No thanks, I want to be alone right now." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, ok." He answered scratching his head.

I got into the car and started driving to school. It was a little early, but I wanted time to think once I got there. Shocklingly I wasn't the first one there. Melissa was. She was sittign on the bench near tthe football field. Instead of being a horrible person I got out of the car and forgot all my problems. I walked up to her and sat there next to her. She just looked at me then back at space.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Oh, I was hoping you'd get here early." She started, "So you know how I didn't tell my parents about me."

"Yeah, I know." I answered in agreement.

"Well, yesterday I told them, and, they kind of kicked me out." She finished.

I stared at her for a second, then looked up at the sky.

"You can stay with me for a little while, if you want, but i war you Orlando's a huge cryer." I answered back.

"Well, if you insist." She replied happily taking out her stuff from her car and puting it into mine. "Don't worry the cars not mine anymore either. My dad can pick it up for all I care."

"Okay, will do." I said looking over at my car."

I stil sat there still as she put everything ito my car. I looked up at the sky and wonder what I should do. I know it was wrong to do that to him, but I didn't know what I should do anymore. I looked over at Melissa who was now staring at me weirdly. I instanly jumpped up and locked my arm with hers and walked into the now open school. I went to my locker since it was the first one I saw instead of Melissa's. I unpacked my backpack and took my books out. Then we walked down the hall to hers. Erik's locker was right next to hers and amazingly he was there. I suddenly unlocked arms with her and left both of them alone to talk. 

"See you second period." I shouted as I skipped down the hall.

I was a little more cheery now. I couldn't wait till I saw Justin. 

-Justin- I thought

-Yes Justin- I argued with myself

-Why don't you just tell himp-

-It wouldn't even be right!- I yelled at myself -We've only been dating a week or two-

-Better to tell him now-

-I think it'll be better to wait-

-How long are you going to wait?!-

-As long as I have too!-

-At least you'd be doing him a favor-

-How?-

-........-

-Okay, I guess so-

After I stoped fighting with that annoying conscience of mine I went to my 1st class and sat in my regular seat. I watched as the teacher set up and wrote the lesson down for today. I was glad I got to start my homework early and write it down instead of forgetting it three times in a row and getting a detention. I then watched as Erik entered the classroom and took his usual assigned seat which was just infront of me.

"You two my talk for now, until I start class." Mr. Linkington said.

"Thanks for letting Melissa stay with you, I would have let her stay with me, but my parents are mad enough." Erik said shyly.

"No problem, I mean I couldn't let her sleep on the streets." I chuckled.

"I guess not." He replied smiling.

As th rest of the class piled in one by one Mr.Linkington had finished writing the lesson. He had gotten distracted when we had started talking to him and asking him why he wasn't married and other questions.

"Alright class." Mr.Linkington started.

As he talked I ignored him and started thinking about Justin. Maybe i'd ask Melissa to tell him. The thing is then she'd know. I don't want anyone to know. I'm even thinking of not telling Justin. It wouldn't be fair to anyone though. Especially Justin, maybe even Jess. Which reminds me. How am I going to tell Louis? 

I ignored him most of the rest of class and raised my hand a couple of times just so he would think I knew what he was talking about. I was happy that I didn't get called on once. I looked over at the clock noticing that my next class was soon. 

*******

Once the bell had rang I ran off to lunch. After 4 periods of terrible school, and homework assignment I was glad we had lunch. I was just a little bit worried when I saw Jess bring Louis over to me.

"Sara." Jess whispered.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"Could you tell him now?" She asked slowly.

"Okay." I answered looking over to Louis as he got his lunch.

"Louis." I said.

"Yeah?" He replied walking over to Jess and me.

"Jess has to tell you something." I answered pushing Jess to him. "Sorry Jess, no can do."

Jess looked at me a little funny but as I walked away she started talking to Louis, and his amused face slowly fell as she talked. 

*********

Louis's POV

I could tell that she was going to say that to e soon anyway as she talked. I knew that some where deep inside her she liked Justin, and I was a little relieved that she finally found out. I was happy thaht Sara and Justin were dating, but it didn't seem like Sara was so happy. I knew that she told her about it. I was standing at the table behind them. Don't think that Jess remember that I was in their class. But it was better that way. It got me a chance to relise something, that I would have never knew if she didn't. I wasn't exactly ready to tell anyone yet.

*********

Sara's POV

As I wlaaked to the table I noticed that only Justin was there. I almost wanted to stop walking and run the other way. But I kept going. I don't know what the heck got into me, but I kept walking. I sat down in my normal spot and started to eat my food. Justin looked at me weirdly, probably because I didn't say hi or anything. 

"Hi," I said after I finished chewing a mouth full of pasta.

"Hey," He answered back.

I stared at him for a minute thinking about what I should do. He seemed to be thinking the same thing as me though.

"Sara, we got to talk," He said shyly.

"Yeah, i've been thinking the same thing." I replied.