Chapter 1 "SEASON 5"

"SUMMER HOLIDAY"

Sanday 10:00 AM

"In Seth, Dean and Roman's house"

Dean was still sleeping while Roman and Seth were in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"There is something that really puzzels me a lot." Seth said.

"What?" Roman asked.

"Summer holiday ended and we haven't seen Finn! I tried to call to him several times but he didn't answer! Do you think he is still upset of me?" Seth said.

"It's really so weird! How about we go visit him?" Roman said.

"That is a good idea.....Let's wake up Dean now!" Seth said and they went to wake Dean up.

"DEAN......WAKE UP!" Roman shouted.

Dean didn't want to wake up so Roman called him again which made Dean get up angrily.

"WHAT?! WHAT? It's the last day before we start school again!!! Can't I have some good sleep!!" Dean said angrily.

"Stop being lazy and have your breakfast." Seth said.

"Sometimes I hate the fact that we are living together in the same house!" Dean said and he went to wash his face.

"At The Beach"

Miz, Dolph, Summer and Eva were on the beach.

"Damn guys! School is tomorrow!" Dolph said.

"Shhh Shut up! Let us enjoy with the beautiful sea." Miz said.

Summer and Eva came in with some cold drinks for their friends.

"Hi guys.....Who is thirsty?" Summer said and gave them the drinks.

"Finally a drink....I was so......" Miz said but suddenly stopped and left the drink and stood up.

"What is wrong Miz?" Dolph asked.

"Look, look there!" Miz said pointing to someone sitting on the beach.

"Who is she?" Dolph asked.

"Idiot! It's Ms. Maryse!" Miz said in excitement.

 Maryse!" Miz said in excitement