Chapter 18 "Becky's New Face"

Previously on Chapter 17, Seth was walking back to his house alone and he felt someone walking behind him, he was thinking if he should run quickly or turn around and see who is that person.

On The Street

Seth was still feeling someone behind him.

"I am going to escape now......but if I did, I will never know who is that annoying person.....I will turn around and see.....nothing will happen....I will count to 3 then I will turn around....1......2...." Seth said to himself and finally turned around to see who is following him.

To Seth's surprise, he found out that it was Bray Wyatt who is following him!

"What? It's you? Why on earth are you following me?" Seth said angrily to Bray.

"Did you excpect someone else?" Bray asked.

"I don't know....maybe!" Seth said.

Bray smiled in a weird way.

"Have you been following since a long time?" Seth asked.

"For a couple of days." Bray said.

"If I wasn't sure that the one who is following me is a girl, I would have accused you of following me for months." Seth said.

"You don't understand anything Seth!" Bray said in a serious way.

"I know I will never understand you!" Seth said.

"I am trying to save you Seth!" Bray said.

"From what?" Seth asked.

"From your nightmares." Bray said.

Seth started to feel that Bray is mad so he decided to step back and leave him quickly.

At 8:30 PM

"In Daniel Bryan's House"

Daniel was doing his homework when the bell rang.

It was Daniel's brother Kendrick who has just arrived at Home.

"Hey brother, How are you doing?" Daniel said.

"Shut up Daniel!" Kendrick said angrily.

"What is wrong Kendrick?" Daniel asked.

"Nothing Daniel....just stay away from me!!" Kendrick said and sat down then turned on the TV.

"You didn't find a job, Right?" Daniel said in a disappointed voice.

"Don't tell mother that I didn't find a job....I don't want her to feel disappointed." Kendrick said to Daniel in sad voice.

"How couldn't you find a job till now?" Daniel said.

"I failed at every single job I applied to!! I am a failure!!" Kendrick said angrily and went to his room.