Chapter 12 "Old Fashioned"

Tuseday Night at 10:00 PM

"In front of the School"

Seth has just finished his session with Dr. Natalya and he was walking back to his house.

Of course Finn, who was watching Seth, went away quickly so Seth never saw him.

While Seth was walking, he notices some footsteps walking behind him so he started to feel worried but was afraid to lool behind him. Seth continued to walk but he started to feel the sound of the footsteps getting louder and louder so he found a shop on his way and decided to enter the shop trying to escape from this footsteps.

Seth entered the shop quicky, this shop was a clothes shop but no one was there inside the shop.

"Hello!! Is anybody here?" Seth called but no one answered.

No one answered which made Seth feel so frightened. He decided to get put of this shop but before he open the shop's door, their was a shadow of someone standing outside the shop and it looked exactly like Finn which scared him even more.

Seth started to step back and while he was stepping back, a voice called from behind shouting "WHO ARE YOU?!!" and on hearing that sound, Seth lost his consciousness and fell down on the ground.

That sound was the shop assistant's voice who immediately went to check Seth and the shadow that was outside the shop was a customer's shadow who entered the shop after Seth lost consciousness.

The shop assistant and the customer started to help Seth get up.

"Talk to me?! Are you ok?" The shop assistant called moving Seth.

Seth started open his and when he got up he was still afraid.

"Don't worry, we are not gonna hurt you." The shop assistant said to Seth.

"What.....What happened?" Seth asked.

"You came into the shop and I was arranging something then when I came to you, you lost consciousness." The shop assistant explained to Seth.

"Thank you for helping me....and I am sorry for interrupting." Seth said and then he left the shop.

When Seth got out of the shop, it was about 11 PM so Seth started to think that Dean and Roman will be worried because he is late so he ran quickly back home.

After Seth left quickly someone appeared behind a tree, watching Seth.

12:00 AM

"In AJ Styles' house."

AJ was still playing video games when Mr. Sting entered his room inturrepting him.

"AJ! You haven't slept yet?" Mr. Sting said.

"I will sleep, just a few seconds." AJ said while being so concerned in the game.

While AJ was playing the TV wad turned off by Mr. Sting.

"Why?!! I was about to break the record." AJ said angrily to Mr. Sting.

"Whan I was at your age, I used to sleep at 8." Mr. Sting said.

"Eight?" AJ said mocking what Mr. Sting has just said.

"Yes at eight! Now go to sleep kid." Mr. Sting said and left the room.

"Sleep at eight and kid?!! How old does Mr. Sting think I am?!" AJ said to himself mocking Mr. Sting then he turned the TV on again and went on playing.

 Sting then he turned the TV on again and went on playing