SURVEY

January 2015, this is when I started writing my first story on Wattpad under the name of "My WWE High School".

3 years later now, I have already finished two books , the first is 80 Chapters and the second is 50 chapters which are totally 130 Chapters of WWE High School including 6 different seasons with diffrent storylines.

Of course I wouldn't have done all of that without your support, your comments always makes my day and the fact that if you searched "WWE high School" on wattpad, my 2 books appears at the top of all the books is such a great thing to me ❤❤ SO THANK YOU SO MUCH 😍😍

I know most of you are wondering if I am gonna start a new book. The answer is yes I will! But......What will that story be about?

I decided to take your opinion about my new book.

Here are some ideas about the new book and all you have to do is choose one of them.

1) "WWE High School Part 3":
This is gonna be similar to the last 2 parts.

2) "WWE After Graduation"
This is gonna be like a part 3 of "WWE High school" but it's about after they graduate from high school and start their own careers.
This book will focus on each superstar's family, job, personal life and things like that.

3) A New WWE Story:
The first two choises are considered to be part 3 of this book because they will include the same characters.
Ex: Alexa & Finn will still be fairies and she will still be his sister.

This choice is diffrent because that book would be a brand new book with diffrent WWE characters and a story of my creation "Not a High School story".

Leave a comment with your choice and The book that most of the readers will choose, I will start writing it. ❤