Chapter 2 "First Day"

Monday 7:00 AM

"In Sasha's House"

Sasha's mother woke her up for the first day of school so Sasha woke up slowly.

She and her mother sat down to have breakfast together.

"Sasha, before you go to school I want to talk to you about something." Sasha's mother said.

Sasha listened carefully to her mother.

"Listen, I will have to travel to your grandmother after 2 days because she is so ill and needs me with her." Sasha's mother said.

"What?! What's up with her?" Sasha said.

"Last night they called me from a Hospital in North Carolina saying that she was there......I just wanted to tell you that I can't leave you here alone." Sasha's mother said.

"I can go stay with one of my friends." Sasha said.

"No! You know that I don't like your friends so I will let you stay with one of my best friends, she has a daughter of the same age as you." Sasha's mother said.

"Whatever!" Sasha said.

"I will take you tomorrow to my friend's house to meet her and her daughter." Sasha's mother said then Sasha left and went to the school.

In The School

Dean, Seth and Roman were standing in the school garden talking.

Finn arrived at school so when Dean saw him he shouted to his friend.

"Guys, Look there! it's Finn!!" Dean shouted So they ran to him.

"Finn, we missed you!" Seth said.

Finn didn't answer.

"How are you feeling now?" Dean said.

"Better!" Finn said.

Dean huged Finn then Roman huged him while Finn didn't huge back. then Seth stepped forward to huge him but Finn left and entered the school building.

Seth was shocked from Finn's action.

"I guess he is still upset of you!" Roman said.

The bell rang and the first class was English.

"In English Class"

Mr. TripleH entered the class and welcomed the students back to school then explained the lesson then he gave them a big Homework so the students weren't happy about that.

Mr. TripleH noticed that Finn was looking tired so after the class ended, he called him to the teacher's room.

"In The Teacher's Room"

"Finn, How was your holiday?" Mr. TripleH asked Finn with a smile.

"Bad!" Finn said.

"Bad? Why? What happend that made it bad?" Mr. TripleH asked.

"A car hit me and I was in the hospital for most of the holiday." Finn said.

"What bad news....So that is why you are looking tired! How are you feeling now?" Mr. TripleH asked.

"Feeling better now." Finn said.

"I am happy to hear that......If you need anything from me, just tell me." Mr. TripleH said and Finn thanked him and left.

 TripleH said and Finn thanked him and left