Chapter 46 "Game Over"

Thursday night.

"AJ Styles' House"

AJ was sitting in his room with Gallows and Anderson who looked upset of him.

"Are you mad of me or what?" AJ asked Luke and Karl.

"Yes we are." Karl said.

"You are joking right? What did I do?" AJ said.

"Not joking! Did you notice that since we came to the WWE High school, you have been ignoring us!" Luke said.

"We thought that when we come, you would spend more time with us..but that never happened." Karl said.

"I have never ignored you guys!! Even if I did once or twice, it was unintentional. I am sorry!" AJ said.

Gallows and Anderson looked at each other then turned back to AJ.

"Ok, ok.....That's not the only thing we wanted to talk to you about." Karl said.

"You didn't tell us that you and Becky quarrelled." Luke said so AJ thought for few seconds before answering.

"Me and Becky didn't quarrel......it's only that I decided to stay away from her." AJ said.

"Really? With no reason?" Luke said.

"Or maybe it's all because of Alexa, right? Ohh by the way, you didn't tell us anything about Alexa too." Karl said.

"I keep on asking myself why did I decided to stay away from Becky, but I never find an answer!! Is it because of Alexa? I don't know." AJ said.

"It looks like you admires Alexa." Karl said.

"I don't really know if I admires her or not!" AJ said.

"What are you saying, AJ?! You are literally with her all the time at school!!" Karl said.

"You may not believe it but When I am around Alexa, It's like magic because I follow her like a blind guy and I can't stop myself from doing that!" AJ said.

"But did you realise that you broke Becky's heart with your actions?" Karl said.

"It hurts me more that she is heartbroken because of me.....I thought a thousand times about going and apologizing to her but.....I don't know what is stopping me." AJ said.

"Your friends weren't lying when they said that you have been acting strange lately!" Luke said.

"Talking about my friends, they are all coming on Saturday to spend the day with us." AJ said.

"Great." Luke said

Friday 12:30 PM

"In Dean and Roman's house"

Dean and Roman were both sitting in the living room, watching TV and not talking.

Roman looked at Dean and found that he wasn't watching the TV and it seems as if he was thinking.

"What are you thinking about?" Roman asked.

"Nothing." Dean said then there was a pause.

"What is wrong with you?" Roman asked.

"Leave me alone, Roman!" Dean said and he went upstairs.

After Dean went upstairs, Roman called Renee on his phone.

Roman: Renee! How are you today?

Renee: I am really in a good mood.

Roman: me too but you know who isn't in a good mood today....Dean!