Chapter 2

Rayan Lopez was the CEO and Chairman of Masimo Corporation. Masimo is an American Irvine, California-based manufacturer of noninvasive patient monitoring technologies. The company is best known for its pulse oximetry and it sells more pulse oximeters to hospitals than any other company.

And Ray was in charge of making sure all things Masimo ran smoothly. This often required him to fly out of the country to meetings with other companies that wanted to  add their technologies to Masimo. Or hospitals that need a pulse oximeter in third-world countries.

He spent more time on a plane than in his own bed at home.

But Jacob couldn't complain. They never wanted for anything and when Ray was home, they all strived to make the best of it.

" Baby!" Jacob dropped all the groceries in his hands on to the counter  and sprinted over to Ray." I thought you weren't getting in until next week."

Jacob threw his arms around Ray's neck and kissed him eagerly having to stand in his tippy toes, not giving him time to answer yet. Ray kissed back just as hungrily having missed his husbands'.lips when he was away.

"I closed the deal early and took the first flight headed here." Ray said when Jacob let up. Ray snaked his hands around Jacob's waist and grabbed a fistful of his bottom.

" I'm so happy to see you, baby. I hate it when you have to go away for a long time." Jacob whined. Ray knew that Jacob grew lonely in the house when the kids were at school and he was away. He was thankful Jacob stayed  because Ray and Jacob both knew Ray was a workaholic.

" I know you do, babe. That was the last time I have to go away for a while." Ray checked his watch. "Look the way I see it we got about 3 hours until Davie's school lets out. You want to stand here or make up for lost time?"

Jacob looked up from Ray's chest and smile seductively. "I'll race ya upstairs."

Jacob turned to make his way up the stairs but was stopped by Ray catching his hand.

" Uh-Uh. Right here." Ray said, while unbuttoning his tie.