Info about You

You are a 15 year old girl, your parents are famous fashion designers and they knew Gabriel Agreste in college.You and your sister are holders of the leagnury miraculous; The Twin Cheetahs. This power makes you feel faster and stronger. You hold the cheetah necklace, your sister has the earrings. You are a model for your parents and you have a twin sister named Ruena, who is older by 2 seconds. You and your family work with the Agreste Family, as a partner and as a family friend. You and Ruena have worked with The Agreste brothers, you and Ruena even said were dating them for a while. But today was an important day, because The Agreste Family was coming to discuss furtue plans. But what you did expect was this...

____________________________________

A/N: Hello everyone, before i say anything I would like to say that this is not the lenght of the actual story and/or chapters the first chapter is longer then this. This is my first story....EVER!! I am very new at this. I decide that cheetah cool animal, make it a miraculos. And might as well make it different.
Oh well.

This Queeny signing off.
____________________________________

Next on up on The Cheetah Twins: The Flirty Sisters.