All of Ikebukuro's Glory

Do you know what it means to fall in love?

Pink hair is visible.

What's your definition? What's your belief?

A mischievous smirk forms on her porcelain-white face.

Has it happened to you?

"It's a lovely day out isn't it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a Cupid. Point blank. I've been observing humans for eons now. Looking to see how and what makes people fall in love. I've seen everything. I've traveled all over the world: Europe, North America, South America... Basically everywhere in the world. Visiting is an understatement when it comes to traveling places you've memorized since the beginning of time.

As a Cupid it's my duty to observe and study people who can potentially make a lovely pair. It's not for personal goals or gains, it's more of what celestial beings, like me, do. But, sometimes relationships that are established don't last forever which another celestial being comes in and that's a whole different story. It happens and I'm used to seeing things go downhill. And sometimes things get really interesting when relationships are very intense and complicated to understand. Those are challenges that are very rare to encounter and I love a challenge.

Recently, I've been observing one of the most twisted cities I've encountered. Ikebukuro. Located in Tokyo, Japan. Where very unique human beings are gathered. Dropping by gives me a thrill of excitement. The problem is there hasn't been a challenge to take on every time I've dropped by. Yup, there has been lovey-dovey relationships and some that were very odd at times last time I came. It's been about 15 years since I've visited Japan and all it's glory. Now, I have that opportunity to see if there's actually a challenge.

Vending machines are flying everywhere. Is that a thing now? Am I too old to remember such a detail? Wait...

A man, young. Black hair, brown-red eyes with brownish fur-lining coat was running from another young man. Tall, blond. With a bartender outfit. The one behind those so-called "flying vending machines" I was referring to, was appearing to kill or want to kill the shorter man based on state of fact that he was screaming from the top of his lungs:

"IZAYYYYYYAAAAAAA! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HERE YOU DAMN FLEA! JUST DIE ALREADY BASTARD!" The young blond says with enragement, very visible to see from his expression.

"Shizu-chan you're persistent today, aren't you?" The short black haired man taunts the blond man while swiftly dodging a trash can coming his way. Very good reflexes, and the blond is very strong to pick up objects twice his own weight and size without injury. Interesting indeed.

Currently, I'm on top of a roof of a tall building observing from afar, even if I'm invisible to the human eye, I like to watch from afar. It's like a show on television. Characters are playing a role in a made-up situation. This is reality. The most realistic television you can get. I may sound cliché, but when you think down to it, it's like practically like that.

Right, right, you don't really know me. You know how I said that in television, characters play a role in a made-up situation? Well that's how I feel. My role, if you wanna look at it that way, is a cupid. I did mention I was a cupid, but not in detail. There are different versions of cupids in different universes, but I happen to be in a universe where there are many. I technically don't have a gender, but in appearance I'm female.

My, my, they're are moving rather quickly. I'm off to shoot my arrow! I stand my ground on the tall building. Quickly, I summon an arrow out of thin air and a long glowing bow. I line the shot just enough to hit one of my targets. My arrow pivots, sorrowing at the speed of light. I watch my arrow as it lands on one of the two men.

It's-

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Hope you were intrigued by the first chapter. I'm going to use third person from now on after this chapter. If you like first person instead let me know in the comments.
-KawaiiErza 🍰