The Victim of a Cupid

Once you unlock the problem, there's no way to teleport your way back. You've opened the door to it, you've got to go through it.

But how?

By yourself or with a little bit of help?

You'll see...

~

A/N: This chapter is backing up how Cupid got information about Izaya. Enjoy! (๑و•̀ω•́)و✧

Also, I highly encourage you to read (or reread) the last three chapters
(because I've been dead XD) but that's up to you.

~

At the end of Chapter 2...a.k.a. Before Cupid finds her way to Izaya's humble abode.

Exiting out of the building, she opened the final door that led to the outside world. Her feet step onto the filthy ground. Her eyes land on brick walls. It turns out she ended up in the same alleyway that Shizuo and Izaya were in not too long ago. Oh, how the plan is already falling into it's almost perfect place.

"Hehe." She giggles as her hand rises to cover her mouth. "Now, to the-! Wait, where am I going? Right! Gonna get some delicious information."
{A/N: And now this chapter finally begins}

When she said that she really didn't know where to begin in terms of information. Since she saw Izaya walk away 5 minutes ago, she hoped to find him, speak to him about Shizuo, and understand Izaya. Sort of study him but he's not the type to open up... is he? So why not find where he lives? But first that would have to take some effort considering he's out of sight and Cupid can't just track him down miraculously. This was her full proof, uh, plan and where better to start than to write your plan out (in a notebook she just pulled out with her pen):

Step 1: Disturb the peace in the most shameful way (more like ask people around naked)
Step 2: Find answers in the most impossible way possible.
Step 3: Follow the person who knows about Izaya, shouldn't be that hard right?
Step 4: Finally, find Izaya because this is just redi-

'No, no. Why are these steps so basic? Plus, I don't even think these are logical. You know what I am just fucking around at this point.' She scribbles out her writing and rewrites her steps on the bottom page:

Step 1: Call out for Izaya out on the street as loud as you can.
Step 2: See if anyone responds to that or recognizes that name.
Step 3: Go from there, you'll know what to do Cupid.

'Okay that's worse.' She rips the page out of her notebook, deadpanning in the process.

'Let's try this again.' After 5 pages of ripping out illogical info and throwing them by a trash can next to her, she starts walking while writing. She's completely unaware of her surroundings...

~[•~•]~

A young woman walks out of 'Russia Sushi'. She drove all the way here for her boss Izaya. He was hungry, she didn't feel like cooking so she came her of all places.

Her piercing brown eyes were cold like winter, posture sophisticated as a queen. Her black long hair swayed along the wind like waves in the sea. A light green turtleneck shirt that changes to a darker shade of green at the bust and down complemented her figure. A long white lab coat over a dark red mini skirt and black leggings to also go along with her outfit.

How would anyone approach her, she seemed so intimidating.

But, of course she herself did not realize what was going to happen, even if she seemed intimidating. A yawn came about, covering her mouth as she walked. Waiting for her order, she planned to walk for a little. Izaya didn't have a lot for her to do today, so she got to spend some free time for herself in a way.