Let's Get Down To Business

There is no excuse. I'm still insecure about my writing and it's been almost a year 😂 I forgot to post this chapter on Wattpad in MAY (Oml) because I deleted the app. Sorry (not sorry). I'm sort of not back. I used to love this book once upon a time but now I don't know. I was working on the next chapter awhile back and it just didn't click like it used to. I have no idea what I'm going to do and I sincerely apologize for the delay and everything else. This is all on me. This chapter is pretty long and hefty and I hope you enjoy as always.

Should I even... continue?

________________________________

Confess or confuse?

The way he speaks is the howl of a wolf. The way he sweats is like a drizzle of rain. The way he feels is like spikes puncturing his lungs until they give out.

The way the other reacts is the total opposite.
What will become of two that seem not to love each other in the first place?

You'll see...
________________

The arrow that was implanted inside Shizuo's heart made him cause collateral damage and hurt Shinra.

It wasn't Shizuo anymore or that's what Shizuo himself mentally thought despite his corrupted mind. That blonde was still in there, just not his normal self.

During his long hours through this confusing journey, he thought that he could fight the urges that randomly attacked him, defeat them and come out victorious, just like every physical battle he's been through. This battle was new for him. It challenged both his mind and heart. He had no power to stop it, no experience to look back on. It was like all his free will was drained the moment he felt that warm and uncomfortable feeling in his heart in the alleyway. He didn't know what caused his desires, no one did, he was lost and now his whole physical, and almost mental self, gave up on the need to fight back. That's why he was running to Izaya and that's why he decided to let the thing he didn't know that was inside of him control him.

Because he lost.

'I can't believe I'm running to the person I hate the most.' Some part of Shizuo spoke, looking through his own eyes as if they were someone else's. He saw people gasp and scurry when he picked up a car without his own will to think. Or when he was on the sidewalk and his own body instinctively pushed or dodged anyone. Everyone around was either horrified or amazed by Shizuo, there was no in between.

Erika, the one with the amazing Shizaya idea, was looking through some manga in the back seats of the van with Walker. Smiling, she threw the book in the air in a ball of joy, soon looking at Walker with a spark of confidence.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE SHIZAYA IS HAPPENING, WALKER!" She squeals in her seat, squeezing herself with a hug.

'It's a nightmare.' The more Shizuo saw violence being produced by his own foreign form, the more he wanted his body to stop all the destruction, all of the screaming, stop all of the eyes watching his every move.

But he lost.

"IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!" Erika exclaims, emphasising everything she said to, what seemed to be, her victory.

'I want my feet to stop. I want to break Izaya's neck. I want the violence to end. I want to make everyone stop looking at me. But something inside me tells me otherwise, and it scares the shit out of me.'