Heat

Each must choose what they do and in the heat of the moment they give in to what they want to do.

But realize that most are human and 2 are supernatural.

What will they do?

You'll see...

This man was anxious, waiting in a room with nothing to do. Shinra has been patiently waiting with two pillows on his ears along with some cotton balls jammed uncomfortably into his ears.

'When will this conversation end? I want to know what's going on.'

Now, nobody told him to put pillows and cotton balls on/in his ears, he was polite enough not to listen. But his curiosity seemed to nudge at his brain, to poke and wiggle it's way through until it has what it wants; what kind of conversation Celty and Shizuo are having.

Eyes closed, he lied sideways and he faced the wall. Boredom took over him, his eyes opened not having the energy to even sleep. Then he noticed a glass cup next to him on the bedside table. He snatched it and quickly began to take off the 'equipment' on his ears and put the cup on the door as quietly as possible. Now he could 'finally hear' the conversation.

A little bit of his curiosity to know wouldn't hurt, would it?

Oh, how he was so wrong.

"Um... Uhh...," Shizuo scratched his neck anxiously, trying to find the words to explain his Izaya problem. And oh boy was Celty going to be surprised. They both hate Izaya but when he spills out the words he's going to form, how will she take it? Shit, he's over thinking again. The perks of having 'fantasies about a guy he hates', "It's about Izaya." The words come out quietly and lustrous even. His heart is pounding and he can't stop it. He wants to run again.

Shinra's eyes widen, wanting to lean in closer if he could. He couldn't believe he could hear that good, it almost seemed impossible, really, but the door and them weren't so far as it seemed.

Celty is a bit awkward about how he said his sentence, but brushed it off.

"[What about Izaya?]" If she had a face her face would be described as dead serious. Her shoulder were stiff and her hand with the phone gripped tightly onto it. She didn't like the sound of Izaya's name, she didn't like anything about him, she was a bit shook about what he was about to say next. But she had to prepare herself if she wanted to help.

"He..." he had to breathe first, which he forgot to do for a moment, "Every time I think about him or even if I don't want to he always pops up in my head in these messed up scenarios like..." he had to pause again because he felt a tug in his groin, heart, and brain. He was in deep to back out to what he was trying to say so he said "kissing him, doing erotic things... I want it to stop Celty, what should I do?"

Frozen, that's all he could describe himself. This is what his curiosity lead him to? He was going to find out eventually but right here, right now, live? He really wondered if Celty had the same exact reaction.

He put the glass cup onto the bedside table and adjusted his glasses. Oh, how this was going to be something he would never let go nor give up on. His way of thinking changed about Izaya and Shizuo. He knows Izaya way better than Shizuo, but he has so many questions for both. But he has to keep this from Celty, like what he's done for her head, he has to do the same for this situation. There's no going back from this wild hell of an interesting ride. He has to admit though this caught him so off guard he'd least expected Shizuo to come here just to say all that to Celty. At least he doesn't have to worry about Celty and Shizuo anymore, right?