Fanfiction

May what you write coincidentally come to life?

Maybe not in your reality, but in this one, it might.

One girl may just be the answer to her problems. 

You'll see...

________________

"The thing is, I don't even know how this happened. He..." he caught his breath, "didn't touch me at all, he didn't give me anything."

Celty recalled what Shizuo said. Something deep down told her to turn back, take care of Shizuo the best she can, but no matter what she thought she'd always draw back to the same conclusion; find Izaya.

'I know I'm contradicting myself when I say it's Izaya's fault but who else will I go to to ask about the issues Shizuo is facing? I hate Izaya but I have this feeling. I don't know what it is yet but when I get to Izaya, I hope I'll know.' At this point Celty's mind was set.

It's not so weird to see her determined, she might be going off on a huge limb here but she's got her reasons. Celty isn't the one to neglect people who've helped her throughout her issues or eased her tension. So, why not help? It's the least she could do.

"DULLAHAN!" Celty heard in the distance, very faintly though. But she kept on driving, not looking back. The loud noise from the background faded. Even if Celty cared about it she wouldn't stop. But she felt like someone was screaming out Dollar Ham? Sounds about right. So, she went on and on as her motorcycle road off into the streets, continuing onto her path to Izaya. 

~[•~•]~

"God, father of all," Cupid folded her hands, praying in the middle of the street to catch her breath, "please don't take away my job as Cupid... but God damn it." Cupid, yet again, lost someone. As expected, the cycle goes on and on.

Her sudden, unnecessary actions impeded the lane of cars to their destination, causing the drivers into a fit of rage.

"Whoops. Sorry not sorry." She rolled her eyes, subtly making an "oh" sound.

The person who was in front of Cupid honked, having disdain in their attitude. Gesturing for her to move, Cupid responded, quite annoyed. "Ugh, humans these days." her head shook, disappointed in humanity,  "I'M MOVING! I'M MOVING!" She scoffed and so did the driver, they also flipped her off. Her middle finger rose right back, moving out of their way into the bustling sidewalk.

"Asshole. Well, back to square one again..." The strides of her feet moved along with the crowd on the sidewalk, trying to reassess her strategy. Her main objective was to bring the 2 meant-to-be lovers together but instead she's left with a cup in her pocket and a human body with limited power. The only reason she went after the Dullahan was to connect with some other supernatural peeps, get to know them, help her, maybe? Who was she kidding, she can't figure out what to do anymore.

And as if out of nowhere the answers were right in front of her. Literally.

"I don't believe it! You saw Shizuo run right past you Dotachin? Was he running after Izaya again?!" A young woman with black hair and a black newsboy cap said to the guy in a black beanie. The conversation was baffling Cupid by the second, she didn't think others knew anything about Izaya and Shizuo, but these young group of people seem to be... enthusiast about the 2? She wasn't really sure herself, so she casually walked by a wall and leaned against it. Now, she was close enough to barely hear what else they were trying to tell each other.

"Yes Erika, please don't take what I said and mix it into something I won't like or is just morally weird." The man, known as Dotachin, facepalmed at her response.