The Truth Versus The Explaination

Is it complicated to speak or think about what to say in a situation of love?

Confession. Confusion. Compassion.

Is it kept a secret forever or is it spoken temporarily? Or maybe it could be the other way around.

Maybe a conversation with another will determine that fate? Who would it be?

You'll see...

A gray apartment door opens. White, cold hands pushes the door wide open. A luxurious apartment is revealed, it's Izaya's of course. From the looks of it, the sun is about to set. It's a beautiful view to set eyes upon, but it doesn't catch Izaya's eyes, he could care less about sunsets and sceneries.

He takes a moment to look around his already familiar surroundings. He notices quietness surrounding him, already feeling at 'peace', but too quiet for his own good. He would have been at least 'greeted' by his assistant Naime, but it appears that she's not here. He brushes that idea off and sits on his spinning chair. He spins and spins before deciding to call for Namie.

"Namie?" He calls in an indoor voice waiting for some response.

Silence.

His hands latch onto the armrest of the chair and lifts himself up with ease. He stands up and checks to see if her belongings are here.

Her desk is empty. None of her belongings are here.

A rattle echoes throughout the apartment complex. The source of the noise is heard in the kitchen, not too far away from where Izaya is at.

He takes cautious steps towards the kitchen. He enters the doorway and sees something pink.

'What the h-' his thoughts transition into nothing else as it's disrupted by a voice. He sees more than pink, he notices that it's a person in his kitchen.

"Tea?" A woman with pink hair turns to face Izaya. She points to the kettle behind her with her thumb as she has such an enthusiastic smile, but who really knows what secrets or thoughts lie behind such a smile.

~[•-•]~

A wary sigh is heard from the blonde former-bartender as he has a very sluggish grip on some idiot's shirt who didn't pay his debt and basically has a terrible fate coming to their poor miserable life. Shizuo feels so drained like if a parasite is gnawing on his skin, never wanting to nudge if he was able to scratch it off. Maybe it's a fl-

Tom tells Shizuo to let go of the man's shirt. Shizuo's grip begins to loosen off the male's shirt, but then he starts to notice a feature the other male has; black hair. Something triggers Shizuo's brain to go haywire, particularly that feature (black hair *wink, wink*). Shizuo automatically drops the guy with bewilderment present in his eyes. A loud thump is then made by the guy as he hit his head on the concrete ground in the middle of the street

Tom notices Shizuo's weird behavior as Shizuo himself stumbles into the debt collector on accident. He turned to look at Tom and saw nothing but Izaya's face, almost like an illusion. A vivid red on his cheeks appears and cool sweat drops trickle down his brow. A big gulp was performed by Shizuo and Tom just didn't know how to react, can't blame the Tom for being confused.