Chapter four

Wes's POV

    I laid next to Dani as I hummed some Sublime. This girl had me wrapped up in her already. She was just so amazing, and she didn't seem to even notice. That was the best part about her. She didn't care I was famous. She just treated me normal and I loved it.

    I thought about it and before the other day I hadn't been on a real date in almost eight months. I mean sure I'd hooked up with a few girls, but not anything with substance. Dani made me want to buy a house in a cute neighborhood and know my neighbors. What's happening to me? I'd only known her three days, but it felt like a lifetime. I just wanted her to be happy.

    Kate wanting to leave really crushed her so I needed to give Kate a reason to stay. I'll talk to Drew and see if he can help with that. I'm going to take Dani on a trip that she can relax on. I can't wait to see her smile when we go. It's going to be perfect.

    I looked at the clock by her bed. It was almost six in the morning. I needed to head home so the boys and I could get on the way to LA. I scooted out of the bed and covered Dani. I leaned down and kissed her head and left before I talked myself into staying.

    "Sneaking out on her?" I about shit my pants. I spun around and saw Kate sitting at the island in the kitchen.

    "No I just have to meet the boys. I'll call her when we get home. She knows I have to go." I said.

    "If you break her heart I'll break your legs." She said seriously.

    "Well you won't have to do that." I smiled. "I want to take her on a trip for Christmas. Could you hangout with Drew and Keaton for a few weeks? I know she won't go if you don't."

    "That depends, where are you taking her?" She asked.

    "It's a surprise!" I winked. "I gotta go but we can talk another time."

    She waved and I left. I was to my car when I looked back. Kate was watching me from the window. I got in my car and drove to my house. The boys were standing on the porch looking mad.

    "Where the hell were you?" Drew demanded when he got in.

    "Dude we're going to be late!" Keaton said.

    "Sorry guys, but Dani called and needed me." I said.

    "Whatever just drive." Drew was always like this when he was tired.

    We were almost to the tv studio in LA so I woke the boys up from their nap. Keaton was excited as always and Drew seemed in a much better mood. We parked and got inside. The interview went smoothly. The lady asked us about our next tour and if we were working on a new album. She asked if we were staying friends with Selena, and things like that.

    Once we were done we headed out to lunch. We were sitting at a table stretching our legs and waiting on our food. There had been a few girls who asked to take pictures with us so we let them. Our fans are typically pretty chill, but sometimes they get crazy.

    "So Drew I want to ask you a favor." I said balancing a fork on my fingers.

    "What kind of a favor?" He asked. "I don't do sex favors man." He laughed.

    "Not on your best day!" I laughed. "I want to take Dani somewhere for Christmas, but she won't leave Kate here alone. If Kate was occupied though, she wouldn't have a reason to stay." I explained.

    "So what, you want me to get Kate to go somewhere?" He asked.

    "No, just do stuff with her while me and Dani aren't here. Like hangout with her or something. Ya know, keep her busy." I said.