Chapter eleven

Dani's POV

I woke up before Wesley again but this time I got up with no protest. It was Christmas morning so I decided to take a shower and look decent. I took my shower and noticed it was only eight on the morning so I quietly dressed in jeans that had rips in the knees and a hoodie of Wes's. No one else was up yet and I didn't want to wake them. I snuck downstairs and saw that it had snowed another inch or so. It looked so pretty. I opened the front door and stepped outside.

As I walked in the snow I got an idea. I was going to be a cute girlfriend today. I hurried in the house and snuck up the steps back to my room. I got in the room and found an old white bandana I had on my dresser. I tied it around Wesley's eyes and shook him a little.

"Babe wake up." I said shaking him again. He just grumbled at me. "Wesley wake up!" I demanded. He didn't even look kind of like he was waking up. I sighed and leaned down pressing my lips against his. I knew he was awake as he started to kiss back then I pulled away.

"Morning pretty lady." Wes said as he stretched. "Why do I have a blindfold?"

"It's a surprise silly. Now stand up and I'll put a hoodie on you." I instructed.

"I've never had a girl help dress me." He chuckled.

I pulled a Neff hoodie on him and helped him slip shoes on. I tugged him by his hand and helped him downstairs. We made it successfully outside and off the porch. I grabbed to plastic sleds from the neighbors yard and put them in the car. I'll bring them back so it's not stealing, don't judge me!

I got Wesley in the car and jumped behind the wheel. I drove the short distance to the best hill in this crappy town. There was a few trails already on it from where kids had sled down it. I smiled and grabbed the sleds along with Wes's hand. I pulled him behind me up the hill.

"Where are we going?" He asked for the seventh time.

"I didn't bug you this much mister!" I laughed as we reached the top. "Now mine isn't as cool as your surprise were, but I think it's a cute idea." I turned to face him.

"As long as it involves you I love it." He smiled.

I pulled the bandana off his eyes. He blinked a few times and looked around. "We're going sled riding." I said.

"You're cute." He laughed pulling me to him. "Let's get this snowball rolling."

I laughed and handed him one of the plastic sleds. We raced to the bottom and I actually beat him. He said I cheated but that was a lie. We laughed and went to the top again. We rode to the bottom together and I stood up walking up the hill again until I felt something hit me. I turned to see Wes doubled over laughing.

"Did you just throw a snowball at me!" I demanded.

He kept laughing and shook his head up and down. "You should, see your face." He said between laughs.

"You asked for it Stromberg!" I yelled as I made a ball and threw it at him.

He deflected it with his sled. I threw a few more and only hit him once. He hit me every time he threw one. I was covered in snow and laughing so hard. This was the happiest I think I'd ever been.

"That's it!" Wes laughed as he ran toward me.

I took a few steps but it didn't matter. Wes tackled me to the ground and pinned me in the snow. I struggled for a second then just gave up. It was no use at all. I looked up at him as he maneuvered so his weight wasn't on me but he was still hovering over me.