Chapter 7

Chapter 7

October 30th, Day 21

            Deep down in his soul; that’s where I was marking myself down. That’s where I wanted to be, and I knew he wanted me there too. In only 508 hours and 30480 minutes I had myself completely fallen and clouded in a depressing rate of feelings. Feelings probably too good for even the loveliest person to feel; if that makes sense.

It was the 509th hour now; that last bit of land I could see, the very edge of earth I could strain my eyes to peek at, was turning a peachy sun lit color as it was time for dinner or dessert or something in preparation for the night time. Depending on the family and what their schedule was.

It was usually around this time, on normal days, when I would settle myself in a shrunken disoriented position on my dejected couch and run my fingers over my phone screen, scanning hateful and crude disgusting words. And those words would then put my mind in a state of thought where I didn’t think I was worth any of this music, or money, or time, or the life I had. And that usually meant it was time for bed, my day was finally complete. It was the worst way of living, I knew that.

But what I haven’t told you yet is that, this day wasn’t normal. This day, or night I should say, was significant. More significant than the last standing flower in a blown out field.

And this was only because of one thing, one special little thing. And his name was Louis Tomlinson. I had practically been wearing him around my waist for the past three weeks as I couldn’t get enough of him.

He was sitting on me, bouncing repeatedly, as I sat there rolling my eyes and trying to get the fairly light weighted boy off me. “Harry make me spaghetti. Please. Please. Please. Please.” He sang, bouncing with each ‘please’ he sounded.

I groaned, “Maybe if you got off me I would.” I glared up at him with a quiet sweep-you-off-your-feet grin.

He shot his cerulean eyes back down at mine, looking a bit shocked, “Really?”

“Yes, now scoot.” I said waving him to get off my lap as he was acting like the cute child he still was.

Louis gave one more quick bounce, just reminding me that he’d won another battle yet again. I scuffed out a laugh and stood after him.

“It’s not that easy though, you can’t possibly think you could win without any type of catch.” I smirked behind my bashful cheeks and walked him into the kitchen.

“Oh c’mon Harry, what’s so bad about making a little food?” Louis said dropping his head back and letting out a not annoyed but more foolish groan.

“I’ve been making you dinner for the past three weeks Louis.” I chuckled, grabbing his hands and tugging them so he would put his head up straight again.

“That’s only because you offered.” He retorted with a playful smile and rubbed his thump over the top of my hand. It wasn’t weird though; I mean yeah we were just friends, well maybe a bit more than that. But we definitely hadn’t discussed anything yet. We were both just letting things fall into place.

“You know, maybe if you gave me time to tell you what the catch is, we could eat a little sooner.” I grinned whilst pulling my fingertips from his grip and shoving them in my pocket instead.

He rolled his eyes and grinned back. Making me irritated was his favorite thing to do. “Okay then tell me. I’ll do anything for spaghetti; honest.”

“You have to help me cook.”

“I take that back, I’ll do anything for spaghetti but help you cook.” He looked a little alarmed, maybe for the fact that he had never cooked anything ever in his life before. Not even a simple bowl of cereal; which was a little crazy if you asked me.