Beautiful Beast

Beautiful Beast 

By: DeathStar34

~~~

(Warning: This is dark, gory and violent story with SPG. ) 

Let imagination works in thee 

I am Hyaenidae and this is the story of me 

~~~ 

I slighty pouted my lips as I gaze towards the man in dracula costume. With my index finger, I curled those hair strands that falls down my face. Come one Draco Boy! Notice me. I continued what I am doing and Alas! There he is, giving me a lech over look and simpered as he walked towards my direction, I smiled coquettishly. 

"Hey beautiful! So, what are you tonight?" He asked as he scrutinized the whole me. We're in a holloween costume party. 

"Aphrodite," I answered giving him my saccharine grin. I am dressed in a white drapping gown similar to what the greek goddess wore.  

"Goddess of beauty," he acknowledge as he was ogling at my breast, "You're surely a goddess sweetheart." 

"Hearts are'nt sweet, draco boy," I stepped near him, moving my mouth at his ears, "But I am." 

He encircled his arms on my waist, pretty fast act huh, "You know what sweetie? I wanna be alone with you. Let's go upstairs and let me taste how sweet you are." 

"Nah. I doubt if there are any available room. I wanna go somewhere else with you!" I gave him a wink. 

One of his eye brows rose, giving me a questioning look. "Some dark place where I can make you scream," I seductively uttered. I saw his lips formed an 'O' and gave me a crooked smile, "Let's go draco boy." I grabbed his arm , turning away from the crowd, "Dracula suck bloods, arent they? But tonight, I am the one who will be sucking you." 

As we reached a dark place away from the crowd, he immediately pinned me on the wall and presses his lips on mine hungrily. I kissed him back, letting his tongue explore the inside of my mouth. His right hand cupped my breast while his left hand raises my dress up to my waist. 

"Draco boy, I don't want to eat you here," I was catching my breath as we stop kissing. I can see the lust burning in his eyes. I bit his lower lips as I whisper him, "Let's go to the woods"  

"Looking for some adventure huh?" he asked yet he agreed , "Make me scream out loud when you eat me, sweet heart. Give me the best orgasm, " and he make his way on the woods. I followed him with a wide grin. I slightly shook my head as I watched him leading our way. This boy is over subtext to what i've said. When I said, 'I'm going to eat him' he was concluding that I'll give him a fellacio. Hell no! I litterally mean what the word is.  

Sex is pleasurable but eating humans is more of a pleasure, it's euphoria for me as I belong to gens of anthropophagy. 

I am a cannibal, i eat humans to live. I am a predator and humans are my prey. I feed myself with blood and flesh to gain strenght, and that fist-sized that beats deep within their left thorac cavity gaves me life, enabling me for my monstrosities.  

I, behind the beautiful face, is a beast.  

Nonetheless, humans arent scared of me. Who would be anyway? I have an enticing appearance with an innocent eye of a child. At 17, my body was well curved, a description of voluptous. 

I was more attractive than humans, given a face of a goddess, physically an aphrodite , but, I was more like Lamia minus the devouring of children. Men were my victims, I used my beautiful face to charm them, I seduce them, I make them think that I wanna get laid with them. I know that lust is their achilles heel and most of them are engaged in debauchery. Thus, targetting their foibles is my ploy.