Twisted Tale

Twisted Tale

 -DeathStar34@2014-

 A/N: Sorry for the bad grammar. I wrote this 3 hours before submission and I am too lazy to edit.

~~~

Once upon a time, in a palace far away, lived a king and a queen. They longed for a child for they have none in almost a decade. There were no child laugh and giggles heard in the castle, making it dull to live.

One day, the queen suddenly remembered something her fairy godmother gave her when she was a kid. She went to the attic and search for it. As she opened a wooden case, an enchanting smile formed in her face. She carefully handed out a small golden lamp and gently rub it. Thick smoke went out on it,encircling the whole surface and in an instance a ginnie appeared.

“Three wishes for you I grant. You already had two and this is your last. Tell me what you want for your wish is my command.”

“Ginnie in the lamp, to thee I wish, please give us a kid. For about ten years we longed for it,” the queen pleaded.

“Wish granted. The seed of your happiness, in thy womb I planted.” As the ginnie vanishes, the old lamp where he stayed broke into pieces.

A year later, the whole kingdom rejoices as the queen gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. The princess was named Aurora. She has a skin as white as snow and a golden curly hair. Her eyes were almond in shape that resembles her Asian ancestor.

Meanwhile, in an island not far away from the kingdom, there live a witch. She used to stay at the kingdom before and worked as a professor of magic but when the king found out that she used to be the dark lord's paramour, she was exiled.

Hatred filled the witch's heart and planned for her revenge. And as she heard the news about the queen's delivery of a child, an idea formed in her head.

She disguised herself to enter the castle. Dressed up in servant's attire, she manage to go inside the princess' room. She found the cunning girl in pink sleeping in her crib.

“Oh little princess, auspicious you are. But your life will end not so far,” the witch smiled devilishly as she fished out a needle in her pocket. “Just one deep prick in your finger, the king's daughter will be gone forever.”

As the witch touches the princess' tiny finger, the child made a loud cry. Suddenly a fat tangerine-colored fur-ball appeared in front of her. The feline was wearing a boots and holding a sword.

“One more touch to our princess, you'll be on dragon's nest.”

The witch raised her brows to the big fat cat's warning. She knew by herself that the dragon won't harm her for she can manipulate the giant winged, fire-blowing scaly creature. But then, she left not because she was scared but she discovered something about the child, something more interesting than her death.

There was a tiny scratch of the witch's needle on the Aurora's thumb that makes her ill. She became pale, dark circles formed under her eyes and she won't stop crying. Alarmed by the princess' condition, the king seek help. Old hermit said, an apple found on Sherlock's lair will cure the little girl's illness.

The king traveled in a nearby eerie forest going to a place where the genius detective lived. It was said that her partner Dr. John had stole Hermione's healing potion and injected the liquid in an apple. Once an ill person ate the fruit, any kinds of her illness will be cured.

On the king's journey, he was instructed by the old hermit's not to enter a tempting house made of candies, a green ogre lived there that makes human as his meal. As he passed by the house made of sweets, the king saw another three small houses. The first one was made of hay, as the strong wind blows, it was withered in just a couple of seconds. So with the wooden house next to it. The king went inside the third house made of bricks and he found a tunnel-like hole glowing in blue. He entered the teleportation sphere and instantly he was transported to 221B Baker Street. The place was isolated. He rushed himself in searching for the healing fruit and fortunately she found it at the chamber of secrets.