Chapter 1

If there was a girl who could know everything, it was Hwang Tiffany.

Well, she only knew about physical material, the physical world.

All the parts of a computer, all the components of a colored pencil, all the words in the English dictionary and beyond.

You name it, she knows it.

But if you had to name emotions, she would keep mum when asked for the first time in her life.

But Kim Taeyeon never asked her useless questions like "how are you feeling?"

So she knew all the answers.

Kim Taeyeon.

That name frightened Tiffany yet excited her at the same time.

Frightened for the obvious reasons of Taeyeon beating her and locked her in a practical cage.

Alone.

Excited because there was this twisted love between them.

No matter how much Taeyeon treated her like an object, Tiffany wouldn't get her go.

Taeyeon made her felt like something no one has ever made her feel before.

And she just couldn't put her finger on it.

Perhaps it was because she never came in contact with any other breathing being after her twentieth year of living, besides Taeyeon and two others that shall be spoken about later.

Tiffany would never blame Taeyeon for treating her in such a way that the media called "hideous" when the process leaked out to the public.

A process named Liquid Knowledge.

The name was harmless.

The actual content was nothing but harmful.

But it could only be conducted on humans for the ultimate effect.

Taeyeon was no scientist, nor no doctor.

She only had the occupation of sick curiosity and the wealth to find out whether you could absorb information without study. 

Without gradual memorization.

She never disclosed how she ever found out the formula.

Not that we would have wanted to know, people could use it to destroy the world and bring superstitions to life.

It would be Anarchy.

But she did tell the psychiatrists that she kidnapped Tiffany when the woman was freshly twenty back to her laboratory, once it was cleaned out speck by speck by Taeyeon's own hands.

Tiffany was her dirty little secret, created by a rag of chemicals wrapped around her nose.

Right when they arrived at the underground prison, Taeyeon wasted no time and forced the chemical of Liquid Knowledge down Tiffany's throat.

Injecting it allowed you to learn, drinking it allowed you to forget.

Then she made a path for lies to cross into Tiffany's mind and made the story so exaggerated: Tiffany was ill and dying, she had some terminal cancer and the only way to cure it was to take a shot every day.

And Tiffany believed it, the poor woman with a child's mind.

So their crooked road began to pave itself.

Tiffany placed her fingers on the bars, there were iron bars instead of a door, so Taeyeon could monitor her every move.

To make sure she didn't try to kill herself or attempt to escape.