Chapter 6

You're a good actress.

That was all I could say while being tied up in my own home.

Tied up by Hwang Tiffany seemed out of the question.

But here I am, the answer.

My burnt hand throbbed in pain, but that was obviously the least of my problems as the guest now intruder scavenged my home.

Quite rudely, I might add.

Of course I'm a good actress, I used to be an actress, she said as she circled me like a shark and that single trail of blood.

Which was kind of realistic in a way that the bounds were tied so tightly around my wrists that they drew blood from me.

And the reason why is because she knows all the types of knots of a rope.

I liked Tiffany better when she was crying and broken.

The interviewer turned into the interviewee after a lapse of hospitality.

She pulled a chair up to my front, almost so close that our skin almost touches.

But her breath was just polluted with Liquid Knowledge, I didn't know if I wanted my face to be burnt away also.

Liquid Knowledge has no color, no stench, and no mark unless poured on the skin, it was virtually invisible.

Tiffany has become it, she has embodied the Liquid Knowledge, and so much pours into her soul and has drowned.

The tables have turned, at the moment, Taeyeon is no longer the evil one, it is Hwang Tiffany.

The woman who has swung herself into that chair and pointed a gun at my face, point blank.

I didn't even blink, I wasn't going to die, I wasn't going to die yet because Tiffany needed answers.

She explains to me, since apparently I'm going to die with all the secrets between us that her memories are coming back.

She used her past acting training well back there in the interview studio, so she has triumphed the Liquid Knowledge in a way.

You can overcome what you have, if you have it, you are stronger than it. 

I can only wonder where she got the gun; she says that she knocked out one of the policemen trying to offer her help while waiting.

So it was intention, to throw herself in the middle of mental nowhere, she was planning to take my head and put a bullet through it.

After she has all the answers.

This Liquid Knowledge has been poured into a new container, vengeance.

Vengeance against Taeyeon, Jessica, and God.

She knows what's best for Yuri, to let that woman go, and for her to drink a little bit of Liquid Knowledge while she's at it.

Yuri is now out of the story.

As the author, you may think I know how this story goes.

I must tell you that I do not; my characters have a mind of their own.

They do what they like, say what they like.

And make mistakes at every turn.

And right now, one of them is pointing a weapon at me, threatening to end my life if I struggle and don't talk with her.

Tiffany, there are just too many things to say, we could sit here, starve to death, and there still would be words to say.

Then let's fast, not starve, she tells me.