Sharing

Sony didn't feel pleasant at all.

She felt utterly guilty. Matty, even though he may seem like an idiot the man's a person that can see through anyone's emotion. Greedy, what has she become! ? A slut? Well, they did all agree to this. So it could be alright . . .

No! None of this is right! What if her parents found out?

Well, bad example. Her mom would probably just coo on how much more popular she has become while her father would start to cry tears of Sony 'not being his little girl'.

“Guess Vincent and 'Bomb Loan' are a little late today.” She raises her head up to Paul. She takes out her phone to check on the time. He was right, it's been nearly ten minutes. Usually they would have now been trying to pry 'Bomb Loan' off of Sony.

“I hope nothing happens. Definitely don't want a repeat of what happened last time one of us went missing.” She let out a small laugh at that last part. Paul also chuckled a bit. The blond then started to scartch the back of his head.

“Hey, um, Sony?” She looked up at him.

“Yeah? What is it? You want to start walking to school?”

“No. I was just asking if-.” He looks down at her, only to have Paul's face redden more as he starts to stutter. “W-Well, this weekend. Are you free?”

Sony's face also start to darken. 'Are you free', could Paul be-?

She looks at his position. Red face, shuffling feet, he wont meet her in the eyes. Sony eyes widened as she also turned the other way.

“I'm free.” He actually looked at her this time, adoring a small smile. Also something different that Sony hasn't seen, a small sparkle in his eyes.

“Then, do you want to go to the mall this weekend?” Sony's mouth gaped a few times. Even though she knew what he was going to say the shock of his words still startled her.

“S-Sure. What time?” Paul stumbled a bit. He blinked at her with confusion. Sony tilted her head at him, she even waved her hand in his face.

“Paul?” He jumped back a bit at her action.

“R-Really? Yes?” Sony smiled a bit at him. He was shocked, and still stuttering. It's never a word she thinks she would use to describe Paul but, he was actually acting cute.

“Really, so, what time?”

“Time? Oh, yeah.” He wore a bright grin. “How about one?”

Sony opened her mouth, about to answer that the time was fine. Until another voice came from behind her.

“Sony~!” Sony let out a small scream as from behind her 'Bomb Loan' came up and wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked down at him with wide eyes.

“Delan-?” 'Bomb Loan' immediately raised his hand and covered her mouth.

“P-Please Sony! D-Don't say my name in front of other people.” He said with pleading eyes. Sony looked at him for a while before nodding. He let out a sigh of relief and stepped back with another smile.

“That's great!” She smiled at his happy expression. Sony then turned back to Paul.

“One would be alright with me.”

Paul also smiled along with them. So close, but he finally was able to ask her out. Maybe his sister isn't so much of an idiot, maybe this will bring them closer.

“What's going on at one?”

Both Paul and Sony froze at the voice. The two turned at the same time towards Vincent with big eyes.