Calypso

"Why are we, taking Will to the black pearl again?" Gibbs questioned.

"Because he's a Turner" Jack replied.

"Do you think.....the lady Athena went to Port Royal, to tell him that?" Gibbs looked at him.

"Yes, she went to tell him the truth but alas! she was caught by Cutler and I don't know what changed her mind. She should have told him by now" Jack exhaled.

"Maybe she didn't want to let him know the truth and to keep him away from the sea" Gibbs gasped.

"I guess your right, the lady have a soft spot for mortals" Jack exhaled.

The black pearl sailed off the next day with another quest. The quest in finding the key. The key that was forgotten by the pirates of the sea but no one knew what kind of key it was, for that they needed the help of calypso. Calypso was an ancient goddess bound in human form never to sail the sea again. She lived in an small island with some tribals.

"Where are we going?" Will questioned.

"To Calypso" Gibbs smirked.

"But why?" Will asked.

"To know about the key" Gibbs responded. Will have heard of Calypso and he didn't like the idea of them visiting her but there was no other way to find out about the key. The lady Athena might know about it but she might not share what she knew Will thought.

"Do you think, the kraken lies in these waters?" Will looked at Jack.

"The kraken lives on the Bermuda Triangle" Jack looked at Will.

"I thought the kraken was a myth?" Will murmured.

"If you think it is, then you are heavily mistaken my boy because the kraken is a breathing living creature" Gibbs frowned.

As they rowed on their boats to the small tribal village Calypso was expecting them with a smirk. As they all got seated down, Jack showed calypso the imprint of the key. "This is the key to the chest of Davy Jones" Calypso looked at him.

"You mean the captain of the Flying Dutchmen?" Will looked surprised.

"Is there treasure?" Gibbs looked at Calypso.

"Yes, young man it's the locker of the captain of the Dutchmen. Who are you by the way?" Calypso questioned as a big smirk passed across her face.

"I'm William Turner" he responded.

"William Turner son of Bill Turner" she looked at him.

"Yes, do you know my father?" He questioned.

"I do young man and I know you had business with the lady Athena" she raised her brows.

"What do you mean?" He looked surprised.

"You had the kiss of life didn't you?" She grinned.

"But how did you know?" Will was shocked.

"The kiss of life" Jack and Gibbs stood up in shock.

"Yes, calm down boys it was just a kiss to save his life" Calypso said and then he looked at Will "I know everything and I know that you have thought about her since that kiss. You want to be immortal" she smirked.

"What?" Gibbs and Jack looked at each other.

"If you give me your word, I'll tell you the secret to immortality" Calypso looked at Will.

"Really?" Will looked at her.

"Are you really into this?" Gibbs looked at Will.

"I don't lie. I'm Calypso" she smirked.

"I give you my word then" Will stood up.

"You are making a big mistake" Gibbs shook his head.

"Davy jones chest holds his heart, find the key and find the chest. Stab the heart on the chest and forever become the captain of the Flying Dutchmen and live a life of immortality" Calypso smirked.

"I think that's a good idea" Jack responded. Jack didn't like Davy Jones and for Will to take over the Dutchmen Jack was more than glad, even Gibbs was in after hearing that because even he had a problem with Davy Jones.

"But we don't know where's the key or the chest?" Will looked puzzled.

"For that you have to ask Davy Jones yourself" Calypso smiled sheepishly.

"Like he would tell us" Will looked at her.

"That I can't help you help yourself young man. Now you have to help me, after you become the captain of the Dutchmen you would be one among the nine pirate lords.....so free me from my human bond when the council is held in 10years time" Calypso looked at him "and be careful not only you, even Cutler is looking for the key and the chest with his Royal Navy" she said.

Now William knew why Cutler kidnapped the lady Athena, because he wanted to know where the key and the chest was but Athena didn't tell him. That means even Cutler wants to be the captain of the Dutchmen so that he could court Athena. Will made up his mind to hunt for the chest and the key and he won't let it go in the hands of Cutler.