After a year

"I know why you did, what you did my lady" Nor looked at Athena.

"It breaks my heart to walk away Nor but you know if my father finds Will. He would kill him and take back my immortality" Athena looked at Nor.

"Yes, but Will needed to know the truth. Why you left" Nor said.

"No Nor, Will would have given me my immortality back and died if he knew, I'm leaving him for that. He would rather die than part with me you know that" Athena gave a deep sigh.

"Yes, that's true my lady but he's in pain and so are you. I can't see you unhappy" Nor exhaled.

"I'd rather live without him, then let him die for me Nor. He's a man one day or the other he would forget about me and move on, until that day we have to wait" Athena murmured as she walked away.

Little did Athena know that Will was not an ordinary man. He was one in a million and he wasn't going to give up on her ever. Even when she did and left him heartbroken.

***

"Is it true that you are not pure anymore?" Poseidon questioned as he walked up to Athena. She nodded her head and turned her gaze away from her father.

"The mortal wasn't it?" Poseidon questioned in anger. Athena didn't say a word but stood there as she pressed her lips and gazed down at the floor.

"You are wiser than this Athena! First your heart then your immortality and now this?" Poseidon asked in horror.

"It was my decision father" she said slowly.

"Your decision. I don't trust no mortal. He might have spelled you" Poseidon said in anger.

"No! he didn't" Athena protested.

"You know, I'd kill him" Poseidon looked at her.

"Yes, I know father so I let him go" Athena said.

"You left him?" Poseidon asked.

"Yes" she exhaled.

"That's good in a way but you still need your immortality back" Poseidon gazed into her eyes.

"I don't need it father. I've been looking after the sea for years I'm tired, you are back now you can look after it" she mumbled.

"Don't say such words you are a goddess. Your life is more precious than the world, you need to live" Poseidon hold her hands. He could feel the warmth in her hands she was a mortal now. After he left her he forgot how Athena looked like or how soft were her hands but now after holding them his heart bloomed once again as he grabbed his daughter's hand firmer. "I'm glad to be back with you my daughter, please forgive me for leaving you" he said as he cupped her face.

"I've forgiven you long back father. It's mother who you need to apologize to" Athena said.

"She might never forgive me for what I've done but I'm glad you did" he kissed her forehead "but remember Athena, you cannot go back to the mortal. What is done is done things in the past cannot be changed but you can't repeat the same mistakes you did before" he said as he pulled her into a hug. Athena hugged her father back, the warm embrace brought her back her childhood memories and even though she lost Will, she got her father back.

***

A year passed by and there was a new rumor on the sea. The Flying Dutchmen had a new captain they said, Davy Jones heart was stabbed and he had fallen at the worlds end to meet his fate. Calypso was now free from her human form and she had returned to the sea as a goddess as she was before. But the quest still remain unfinished medusa still lived and the kraken still lingers in the Bermuda. Cutler fear grew as he had a bad feeling about all these. Elizabeth and James first daughter was born and everyone in port royal was invited, even captain jack sparrow, captain barbossa and Mr Gibbs. Elizabeth had send word to Will as well but she doubt he would show up because she knew he could not step on land for another ten years and on top of that his heart was broken into a million pieces after the lady left him a year ago.

As the celebration began barbossa, jack and Gibbs came up to Elizabeth who was overjoyed to see them. They all hugged her warmly and shook Jame's hand as they looked down at her daughter "she has your eyes" Mr Gibbs said. "And your nose as well" barbossa said. "And even your smile" jack chuckled as the baby smiled at him. "I'm so glad you all are here but any news of Will?" Elizabeth asked.

"I'm afraid not" Gibbs said. A frown passed the face of Elizabeth. Will was her best friend but he missed her engagement, her wedding and now the birth of her daughter as well. She walked out at the balcony to look at the sea, the same sea which she had so much adventure on. The same sea which made her who she was today as she looked around she noticed a small boat rowing towards port royal as she watched the boat carefully she noticed a man rowing it. He resembled William in a way, she raced towards the boat as the man came out of the boat he smiled and said "Elizabeth".

"Yes" Elizabeth looked at him.

"A gift for your daughter" he said as he handed her a gift.

"Thank you and you are?" She asked.

"I'm Bill. Bill Turner" he said.

"Bill? Your Will's father aren't you?" She asked.

"Yes, I am" he smiled.

"Is Will here too?" She questioned.

"Yes, he is" he responded.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"On the Dutchmen" he said.

"Can you take me there?" She looked at him.

"Yes, I can" he said. As they both got into the boat and rowed towards the Dutchmen.