I Don't Have A Creative Name

HIIII! I AM ABSOLUTELY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG. I WAS PUNISHED WITHOUT MY COMPUTER SO I COULDN'T UPDATE.... ANYWAYS ONTO THE STORY........~~~~~~.................~~~~

Thalia's POV

I woke up to find Nico next to me. I smiled he wasn't gone. Then he started to move. He looked at me befuddled. "Why are you here? Why isn't my true love here?

Hermione! Come!" At that moment I knew it was a dream (I was a little scared). I smiled and decided to just watch.

All of a sudden Hermione Granger appeared riding a cow and she said "Hi Ronald." I slowly looked next to me and saw Ron Weasley smiling. Ok... They start kissing and then they ride the cow chasing the sunset which was orange. I woke up then.

I looked next to me wanting to tell Nico about my dream but I remember he is gone. All of a sudden Piper bursted to my door. Weird. "We are going to shop for dresses for the wedding ." She said excitedly. I mentally groaned. I was sooo heading to my death.

I AM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS CRAPPY AND SMALL. I WAS GOING TO UPDATE MORE BUT I STARTED TO SEE 2 BROKE GIRLS AND NOW I REMEMBERED THAT I HAD TO UPLOAD IT. I HAVE AN EARLESS PIG NAMED GEORGIA. ITS GOT PLANTS ALL OVER HER NOSE. I HAVE SEMESTRALS AND  I AM GOING TO TRY TO STUDY. I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE TOMORROW. I HOPE. QUESTION PLEASE GIVE ME A FEW NAMES FOR CHARACTERS. IF YOU DON'T EVERYBODI WILL BE NAMED AFTER A 2 BROKE GIRLS' CHARACTER (I GOT OBSESSED WITH THAT SERIES) STAY HUMAN!