The Worst News

SORRY FOR NOT UPDSTING IN SO LONG AND LEAVING IT AT A CLIFFHANGER. I AK WRITING FROM MY TABLET SO EXCUSE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES. I WILL NOT BREAK THALICO. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

Nico's POV

I had to tell Thalia. I knew she wouldn't like it, especially Jason and Piper's wedding coming up. But I still had to do it. I was as nervous as Harry when he asked Cho to go to the Yule Ball with him.

We were walking in the Canoe Lake when I finally broke the news. "Thalia, my father asked me to go to the Underworld for two weeks." They were really bad news but my fathrr had personally told me and I couldn't say no unless ai wanted to be a pilenof ashes.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙ FLASHBACK⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

My father had told me to go the Underworld and I honestly dodn't know why. "Son, there are sirius problems going with some souls from Asphodel and several from the Fieldsmof Punishment. We need as much help as possible and you are coming tomorrow. You can go now."

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙ END OF FLASHBACK ⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙ 

The wedding was next week and I really wanted to go since they were my friends. I alsondoubted I could spend much time without Thalia. She is the love of my live and I need her. (A/N: I KNOW ABSOLUTELY CHEESY BUT STILL, ITS CUTE)

Thalia looked shocked she said "When will you leave?" I looked at her and said "Tomorrow." she looked real sad but I said "I am leaving tomorrow so tonight we are having fun." (A/N: PLEASE DO NOT MISINTERPRET? THIS. SHERLOCK NO LO MALPIENSES.) Thalia smiled and I carried her bridal style and then threw her to the lake. She was sparkling and glaring at me and said "Nico di Angelo you are sooo dead." I gulped and said "Not if you can't catch me." I dived intonthe lake and swimmed as my life depended on it while Thalianchased me.

Thalia's POV

Nico was going to the Underworld just in the day of my brother's wedding. Great. Just great. I was fighting really hard the tears. I know I jever act like this but I really love Nico and I can't stand the thought of beingbaway from him. He then said "I am leaving tomorrow so tonight we are having fun."

I smiled at his comment he is soo cute. Tgen he carried me bridal style and threw me into the lake. I was literally sparkling and glaring at Nico. I told him "Nico di Angelo you are sooo dead." he gulped and said "Not if you can't catch me.":He dived intonthe lake and swimmed away while I followed him.

□■□□□■□■■□■□■□□■■□■□□□■□■□■□□■■ TIME LAPSE □□□□□□■■■■■■■□■□■□■□■□■□■□□□

We were at the Hades cabin where I would be sleeping with Nico. I had cleaned into dry clothes and I lay down next to him. He kissed me goodnight and we fell asleep cuddled together.

AWWWWW ISN'T THAT CUTE? IT IS. 1 AM I REALLY WANT TO SLEEP SO SORRY IF IT IS CRAPPY AND ALL.

DISCLAIMER

TROLL RIORDAN OWNS PJO AND HOO. IF I OWNED THAT THERE WOULD BE THALICO AND LEYNA AND NOT CALEO. CALEO SUCKS. :)