Conffesions and a Super Angry Godess

Nico's POV:

The restaurant was fine and I guess the cheesburgers too. The only thing that bothered me was our waitress Tiffany. She seemed like having serious eye problems so I just decide to ask " Do you have an eye problem? I know a really good occulist at Manhattan. You should visit him." Then Thalia burst out laughing. And Tiffany blushing.

Thalia was still laughing. And I still didn't know why. "Thalia why are you laughing?" Then she said the bestest thing (A/N I do not care it is not a word) ever "Nico its you! You're so funny I love you!" OH. MY. FUCKING. GODS. Thalia  said she loved me. I was absolutely sure she said it because of the moment. But honestly I didn't care.

I decided this was the right time to tell her how I feel. Then to give her time to think I will shadow travel us back to cabin eight. "Thalia I love you too"

Thalia's POV:

 "Thalia why are you laughing?" Nico asked. Seriously? Are guys this clueless. "Nico its you! You're so funny I love you!" OH. MY. FUCKING. GODS. SHIT. SHIT!!!!!! I said Nico I loved him he looked befudle. (A/N Hahahahahahahaha!) Like if he was arguing with himself. Then he said something I never expected. "Thalia I love you too"

Then he took my hand and I started feeling cold. Nico loves me it is imposible. And even if he does he should know I am a huntress of Artemis. But I wander why does his coment makes me feel all fuzzy. 

I think is because I love him. When I started to feel warm again I had made up my mind. I, Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus and lieutenant of Artemis loves Nico di Angelo, son of Hades. When I looked Nico he looked really sad and I felt guilty. So I did the only thing I could think of I kissed him. And Nico kissed me back. I may sound cheesy but I swear that I felt like if I was going to melt and that no one could ruin this.

Then I heard a super angry voice  that ruined the moment "HADES SHIT!! TAKE YOUR HANDS OF MY HUNTRESS!!" Then I realized we were at cabin eight. We had shadow travelled and kissed in front of the Artemis cabin. Shit! Artemis herself saw us!