Birthday Girl and an Invitation

Disclaimer* I don´t own any HoO or PJO characters. All rights to Rick Riordan.

Thalia’s POV

Today was my birthday. I never actually believed someone will remember but HE did. Annabeth did remember of course. And she threw me a party in which of course I wasn’t present. I wasn’t there because of HIM.

You must be probably wondering who I am talking about. I am talking about the Ghost King himself, Nico Di Angelo.

He is a son of Hades and I am a daughter of Zeus but became lieutenant of Artemis; you know loyal to her, not dating guys, blah, blah, blah.

I was doing pretty well but on my birthday it all changed.

Nico’s POV

Today was Thalia’s birthday. I had gotten two tickets to go to a Green Day concert in Australia. I was planning on offering Thalia to go with me. I really like her and wanted to spent time with her, as friends or cousins. I was sure that she was going to say no but I honestly didn’t care. I went to cabin 8 looking for Thalia when I finally saw her; she was sitting by a tree so I went towards her.

“Hi Thalia, happy birthday” I said.

“Hey Nico. I never expected people to remember my birthday” she answered. Thalia if you knew I always think about you “Well, be surprised many people know” She laughed. “ThaliawillyougototheGreenDayconcertinAustraliawithme?”

Thalia’s POV

“ThaliawillyougototheGreenDayconcertinAustraliawithme?” What did he just say?

“What?” I asked “Thalia will you go to the Green Day concert in Australia with me?” He said and started blushing. Oh. My. Gods. I had being dying to go. But Lady Artemis wouldn’t let me. If I asked nicely maybe she would let me… but going with Nico it would be weird and a little awkward. Maybe I could try and ask, but first I had to clarify something “Nico are you talking about going together like in a date or together as co-‘’He blushed and quickly said “As cousins, I know you are a huntress of Artemis and you can’t date” I started blushing Gods I never blush, especially in front of guys, what is with me?  “Sure if Artemis lets me we can go”

Nico’s POV

Yes!!! I couldn’t help but grin. “Ok. Tell me if she lets you, bye” I ran off quickly and screamed happily. “SHE SAID YES!!!” Just while I was screaming Percy came by and laughed at me. Oh crap.

Percy’s POV

I was walking in the woods thinking of Annabeth when suddenly I heard a familiar voice screaming“SHE SAID YES!!!”. I laughed and Nico’s face darkened he ran into the woods and I followed him. “Nico, who said yes? You know you are dying to tell me” I finally found him coming from behind a tree “Percy what are you talking about I never screamed” After saying that he bumped me to a tree and I blacked out.

Nico’s POV

After that I dragged Percy towards his cabin He’s going to kill me. Gods I hope he doesn’t remember anything. Then I went to my cabin to get ready for the Green Day concert. I put an alarm clock to half and hour before the concert and I fell asleep.