Party hard

A/N I am terribly sorry for not updating sooner. I do not own PJO or HOO because believe me if I did Percabeth would have started way sooner there would be Thalico and Leyna, no Caleo and Nico wouldn't be.. wouldn't be ... D''''': . So apparently more than 1 people is reading my story which I find weird. This chapter will be about what happened at CHB when Thalia and Nico went for their date.

Annabeth's POV

After Thalia asked me THE question she left me befuddle. (A/N Yes I am still obsessed with that word) It was obvious that nobody in the hunt was in love so it had to be her. But who could she love? I mean she loved Luke but now he is dead.

Anyway I would have to think about it later. Now it is time for Thalia's surprise party. I had invited everyone at camp but I couldn't find Nico. Where was he? It was Jason and Piper's job to keep distracted Thalia until I called them. I wonder how are they doing that.

The party was about to start and Jason, Piper, Nico, and Thalia were nowhere to be seen. I was starting to get worried so I decided to go look for them.

Piper's POV

I was super excited for Thalia's birthday party. Even though I didn't know her much she is still Sparky's sister. Annabeth had told me and Jason to entertain Thalia. Actually I had no idea how to do that.

Maybe we could talk about Jason's baby stories. Now that would be fun! We had arrived at cabin eight. Jason had to stay behind because, well, he is a boy.

Cabin eight was dazzling. I was looking for Thalia but she wasn't there. At least that was what Phoebe told me. I went outside with Jason and we decided to go to the canoe lake. It was our only other possibility.

After looking everywhere near the canoe lake we gave up and decided to go to my cabin. Honestly I hated/loved being there. My cabin was pink and smelled of perfume and I hated that but it was my cabin so I loved it.

When we arrived we only found my sister Luna looking for what to wear. "Hey Luna! Why aren't you at the party?" I asked. "I am not going" she answered. I was befuddle (A/N HAHAHAHA) Luna loved parties.

"Why not?" She gave me a 'duh' look. "Well because birthday girl won't be there" What?! At least that explained why she wasn't here. "Why not?" She started squealing like a crazy fangirl "She is in a date with Nico!!!!!"

Before I could help it I started squealing like a crazy fangirl until I noticed Jason tensing by my side. I had forgotten Thalia was Jason's sister and he will go all over protective with her. "Jason calm down" He started relaxing when I noticed I used charm speak. 

"Well, let's go and tell Annabeth!" I said 'happily'.

Annabeth's POV

It was getting late and neither Piper neither Jason were here. I noticed  two figures in the distance Piper and Jason. There was no Thalia. Where on Hades was she?

Piper screamed "EVERYBODY DANCE!!!!!!!!"  Percy was coming over "My dearest Wise Girl will you dance with me?" He asked. "Yes my dearest Seaweed Brain I will love too" We started dancing and joking around until Piper and Jason came over.

"Guys where is Thalia?" I asked. They looked at each other and came to a silent agreement. Then Piper started jumping up and down squealing like a crazy fan girl. "Thalia is on a date with Nico!!!!"

That is when it all clicked. Thalia was in love with Nico. That is why she asked me THE question in the morning and why she wasn't here. I was so happy for her. Even though Artemis will kill her if-

"HADES SHIT!! TAKE YOUR HANDS OF MY HUNTRESS!!" We all heard Artemis scream we went quickly to cabin eight and saw Artemis glowing and pointing and arrow at Nico while he looked absolutey scared and also happy. Thalia was blushing and they were holding hands. 

Then Piper couldn't hold it any longer "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! How cute Thalico!!!" That comment made Nico and Thalia blush. Then Artemis speaked deadly serious not lowering her bow. "Nico di Angelo and Thalia Grace please come wih me" They both looked extremely worried but still followed Artemis to her tent.