Bell Test Part 2

Sorry for the late update btw TuT. Hope you enjoy :D

"I've... Finally... Caught up to you!" Naruto huffed. Amanda stared unblinking up high on an oak tree, with a face that said seriously, dude? She was taking in deep breaths of the fresh open air that she never experienced back in her old world, with pollution and all that.

"Sorry Amanda, but I need those bells!" Naruto dashed off and jumped in front of her, aiming a punch. Amanda took one glance and saw his evil intentions before flickering away like a candle. And I thought we were friends... Amanda sweat dropped before mentally snickering as Naruto's hand met wood.

Naruto v.s Tree.

Instant K.O!

"Naruto-ni, it's bad to rush into things. You should take you're time, enjoy the scenery. It's not like you'll get the bells from me anytime soon," Amanda said, sticking her tongue out. Naruto grew an irk mark on his forehead. He sat cross legged on the floor, holding his swelling hand in one arm thinking about how to get the bells.

"Amanda, guess what I just bought yesterday?" Naruto whispered seriously. Amanda instantly twitched in curiosity. Was this a bribe?

"Look, look! Three whole boxes of Pocky!" Naruto said, showing the inside pockets of his orange jacket. Originally he had wanted to get one box just in case he was hungry and one box to make Sakura like him, but also had to give one more to Amanda or else she'd steal the other boxes, he recalled while sweat dropping.

"Ooo! Chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla?!" Amanda yelled, dropping the bell to the ground while snatching all three boxes. Success! Naruto thought.

While Amanda munched on the Pocky sticks, Naruto inched towards the bell and quickly stuffed it in his pocket. He whipped his head back and forth trying to see if anyone saw him. Slowly, his face split into a large grin. Everyone knew that Amanda liked to indulge in sweets and would eat much slower than usual so Naruto estimated that he had about two hours before this little munchkin finished eating. Yeah, hard to believe but true.

"Hm? Where did Naruto-ni go?" Amanda questioned. She unconsciously looked for the bell only to realize it was gone. She debated whether to hunt down the bells or stay and finish eating Pocky. 'Oh well,' she thought, 'Too bad the sweet smell of Chocolate hazelnut cream covered in buttery breadsticks are calling to me,'.

Meanwhile Sasuke and Sakura ran towards the other direction to hide in bushes, trying to see Amanda's weakness. Instead, they ran into Kakashi.

"Oh? I guess I have to fight then..." Kakashi sighed, but continued reading his book with a perverted grin on his face. Sakura froze and clenched her fists at the sight of the cover. She recoiled in disgust.

"Sensei..." Sakura muttered with a light blush and irk mark. She raised her fist.

Sasuke, seeing that Sakura was about to do something stupid, went to hide and see what his Sensei was like. If Amanda had stolen one of his bells, then obviously he could too, he thought all of this with a smirk.

"STOP READING SUCH DISGUSTING BOOKS!" Sakura roared, and slammed her fist towards Kakashi. A clean hit!! She thought. In merely a few milliseconds after, a poof noise could be heard. She was shocked as her hand met wooden planks. Luckily, with so many years of experience with hitting Naruto, her fist was iron-hard and merely got a scratch. She still winced a little, but pretended to be tough for Sasuke. Speaking of which, where was Sasuke anyways?