Josh and Mark were battling in a stupid video game, and Tom was strumming my guitar that I let him have because I can't really play it. It's almost one in the morning. Somehow Tom had kept his distance from me and stopped with his flirting so nobody would suspect anything. That doesn't  mean he didn't stare at me and bit his lip ring occasionally.

"Shit" Josh yawned. "I'm getting tired" Mark said turning his controller off. "Go to sleep" Tom shrugged. Mark stuck his tongue out at his best friend. "I think I'm gonna go to bed you guys coming?" He asked Tom and Mark.
"I am" Mark said getting up. "I'm not tired I can't believe you guys want to go to sleep...pussies" Tom said pausing playing his guitar.

"I'm not really tired-plus I'm trying to finish this paper so I don't have to do it next week" I said setting my pencil down. Josh shrugged.

"See ya" Mark and Josh muttered. Once they were out of earshot Tom set the guitar down beside him. "Nice excuse" he smirked. "What are you talking about?" I asked not looking up from my paper.

"I have to finish this paper so I don't have to do it next week" he mocked. "It's true" I shrugged. "Nah you just wanted to spend some alone time with
Mr. DeLonge" he smiled walking over and sitting next to me. I sighed and continued writing.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and gave them a slight squeeze. "Come on Dar" he whispered taking the pencil out of my hands. "Tom-" he cut me off by kissing me. He took the notebook I had been writing in and set it on the floor.

He then grabbed me by my thigh and pulled me on top of him. I pressed my chest against his causing him to smirk. I was straddling his waist and rolled my hips a couple times trying to get a reaction out of him. "Fuck Dar" he moaned when I started kissing on his neck and giving him a hickey just like the one he gave me.

"I'm so horny" he said when I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "God you are so hot" he muttered making me giggle. I kissed him again.

Suddenly the basement door flew open and I got off him and sat back down in my chair. "Forgot my phone" Josh said coming back. "Mhm" I hummed going back to my paper. "You guys aren't tired?" Josh asked. I shook my head. "Nope" Tom replied. Josh shrugged. "Well, goodnight" he said going up the steps. "Goodnight" I mumbled.

Once I heard the door shut I let out a long breath. "Fuck" Tom whispered. "I think I'm gonna go up to my room" I said closing my notebook. He looked at me oddly. "Well I'm going with you" he said getting up. "Tom no-What if we get caught?" I asked. "We won't" he smirked. "You don't know that" I replied. He smiled and walked closer to me.

He placed his hands on my shoulders. "Chill Okay?" He said. I nodded biting my lip. "Now kiss me" he said. I smiled and kissed him. Dropping my notebook, I put my arms around his neck and he held my hips pulling me closer. Tom began walking forward and pushing me to the couch. I fell back pulling him on top of me.

I fell and laughed quietly. "Come on Tom I wanna go upstairs" I whispered holding back a moan as he kissed my neck. "Hold on" he mumbled. He started to pull my shirt down, most likely to see my breasts. "Tom wait" I said. He stopped. "Let's just go upstairs" I said getting up. He got up and I held his hand as we walked up the basement steps and to my room.

As soon as my bedroom door closed he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I clutched his shirt and pulled him to my bed. We fell back into my pillows and blankets laughing quietly. His hands then fumbled to the waistband of my shorts and tried to take them off. "No" I said taking his hands off me. He wasn't listening. "Tom stop" I said pushing him by his shoulders. He sat up.

"Daria what the fuck?" He asked. "Tom I told you we're not having sex" I said still laying on my back. "But why?" He asked with a groan. "Because I'm not ready" I replied. He nodded slowly. He was obviously irritated but understood. "Can we still make out?" He asked. I smiled and pulled him back on top of me.

An hour later my lips hurt real bad. I'm more than sure they were swollen. Tom had left about five minutes ago to go 'take care of himself' in the bathroom.

I came extremely close to having sex with him like three times. He's just so tempting. With the way he was touching me and the things he was whispering in my ear, he made me forget all about Isaac.

Speaking of Isaac, he never texted me. I can't really be mad considering what I was just doing. Guilt washed over me again. Isaac was such a great guy . He's done nothing but treat me right and here I am making out with some dude behind his back.

Well, Tom wasn't just some dude. He was a guy I liked after debating with myself for hours on end, I figured out that I really like Tom. He's funny and cute and weird. But then again Isaac has plenty of qualities that are better than Tom. Isaac was smart and had a bright future ahead of him and Tom well, Tom in my eyes wasn't really going anywhere, that is,if his music career takes off like he says it will.

Tom came back into my room and I stopped thinking about everything I had going on in my mind. "Good?" I asked him. "Yup" he replied. I smirked."I hope you washed your hands" I said. "I did, how else was I supposed to get the come off?" He smirked. "Ew" I mumbled.

He sat back down on my bed.

"Well that was fun" he said running his finger over my collar bone. I nodded looking down. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing" I replied. He looked at me like he didn't believe me. "Come on Dar" he said. "I just...I feel bad" I mumbled. "Why?" He asked. I knew bringing up Isaac to Tom would only make him irritated but he did ask what was wrong so I'm gonna tell him.

"I feel bad because even though Isaac and I aren't dating, I feel like I'm cheating on him in a way" I replied quietly. Tom stayed silent a look of jealousy was clear on his face. "That's exactly why I didn't want to tell you-I knew you'd get mad" I muttered getting off the bed and sitting in the chair across the room. "I'm not mad" he shrugged. "Yes you are" I mumbled.

"I mean...sure I don't like him but, I'm the one with my tongue down your throat-not him" he replied. "Tom you're terrible" I said. "I get that a lot" he replied. I got back up and laid down next to him.

"I just wish you wanted me as much as you want him" Tom said quietly. I sighed. "Stop" I whispered running my hand down the front of his body. He really knew how to make me feel like a bitch. He pushed my hair out of my face and placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me. "Tom you act like I'm the only girl for you" I laughed. "You can have any girl in school and I'm sure you have" I said.

He frowned.

"Just kiss me and forget about all of this" he said. I smiled and lifted my head up to kiss him.

I fell asleep with his hand up my shirt and the other tangled in my hair. I felt...comfortable with him there.

Around four a.m I rolled over to find the spot next to me empty. I opened my eyes but couldn't see much in the dark. Tom was gone. I was sure of that. I frowned a bit. I wanted him to stay.

But I guess it's for the best he left I'd hate for Alayna or my mom of all people to walk in my room in the morning and see him next to me. I covered my self with a blanket and fell asleep, Missing Tom which I never thought I would do.