The editing is terrible, apologies.

"Daria its almost eleven PM and my mom is flipping out I have to go" Isaac chuckles as I hold on tightly to his arms.

"Ugh fine" I groan as my arms drop down to my sides. He holds my face before he kisses my forehead. "I'll see you later" he smiles.

I grin and walk him downstairs. "See ya" I smile and shut the door. "Hope you're not fucking him too" Tom mutters from the couch. "Oh of course Tom because just like you:I'm going to stay an innocent virgin and I'd never dream about having sex with anyone at all" I reply rolling my eyes.

"Just leave me alone Tom" I whisper going up the steps. He mumbles something but I don't know what it was. I go into my room and take all my clothes off so I could take a shower.

The house was mostly empty. My parents were asleep, Alayna was spending the night at her friends house, Mark left hours ago because of some buy one get one free at Sombreros, and the only people up besides me was Josh and the man whore.

I walk out of my room with the towel wrapped tightly around my body.

I flip the switch on and place the towel on the shiny bathroom sink.

I turn the chrome handle and soon the bathroom has steam coming from all directions. I step into the shower and close the curtain.

After I lather up with body wash I rinse off and squeeze some shampoo in my hand and begin to wash my hair.

Once I'm done in the shower I decided to let my hair air dry. Which wasn't the greatest idea since I have the thickest and most curliest hair any one has ever seen but who cares.

I put on one of Joshs old t shirts from a camp he went to when he was in second grade and my second favorite pair of fuzzy pajama pants since I wore my first favorite pair all day.

When I brush my hair I leave it out and go downstairs to get some food. "Hey Dar want some pizza?" Josh offers. "Thanks" I say grabbing a cold slice and putting it on a paper plate. I open the microwave and put it in for thirty seconds.

I watch the the little green numbers on the microwave count down up until it gets to one and I press stop before it gets to zero because I'm a boss like that.

I sit on the couch far away from Tom, who ends up moving to a whole other couch and I only smile because I get more leg room.

"What do you wanna watch Daria?" Josh smiles. I shrug. "I don't really care" I reply. He nods and puts a movie on about two friends who end up having feelings for each other.

I left half way through the movie because it was starting to hit to close to home. The movie made everything awkward in the house.

Especially when it was at the part when the two friends decided to stop their secret relationship. That's when I left.

I know Tom was feeling some type of way by his uncomfortable movements and his loud sighs.

I stayed in my room for the rest of the night.

The next morning Tom was gone by the time I was awake enough to go downstairs. "Hey Daria forget you had a mother?" My mom asks.

Didn't know I had one...

"Nope" I reply popping. She glares at me but my back is turned. "Maybe you should go up to your room and think about how you've been acting" she mutters. "I was planning on staying in my room anyways" I shrug. Josh nearly choked on his cereal.

"Go to your room now" she said sternly. I gave her the peace sign with a glazed donut in my mouth.

Josh busted out laughing and I even heard Alayna snicker. "Stop it" My mom says as Josh tries and fails to cease his obnoxious laughter.

I smile, satisfied that I actually had the guts to stand up to her.

Isaac called me a couple times but I didn't answer. Calum called too and I picked up on the first ring.

"Best friend!" I yelled with a small giggle. "Daria I have to tell you something" he exclaims. "What?" I ask sensing the growing urgency over the phone.

"Do you remember Joyce Tamm?" He asks. "Yea why?" I ask. "She's pregnant" he states.

"What!" I say raising my voice.

I remember Joyce. When I lived in VA she never went to any parties. There was never any crazy stories about what she did behind bleachers. She was quiet and shy. Basically a nerd.

To hear she got pregnant was all to shocking. "What? How? Who's the Dad?" I ask with curiosity.

"Calvin York" he replies.

"The football player?" I ask. "He plays soccer now-but yes that one" Calum says. "Wow...so like how did that come about?" I ask stretching out on the bed.

"Apparently there was this Back to School party and she ended up going, getting drunk, and now she's leaving school" he answers.

"So he raped her?" I ask. "No-she said she was all for it."

"Wow that's crazy" I reply.

"Yea her parents are kicking her out and everything she's going to go live with Calvin" he informs. "Hey Cal I gotta go I'll text you later" I say pulling the phone from my ear.

I've seen a couple of pregnant girls at my school but they were all seniors. Joyce was a junior like me.

After my phone call with Cal I took a quick shower and put fresh clothes on.

When I reached for my phone it lit up with a notification from my messages.

Tom: Hey

A/N Oh shit.