"I gotta go Dar" Tom says getting off my bed. He had to leave an hour ago but I convinced him to stay. And by convinced, I mean I let him touch my boobs.

"Fine" I groan. He smirks and lifts me off the bed into his arms. "Somebody doesn't want me to go?" He pouts. I nod and he kisses me. This time I put my tongue in his mouth. It's usually the other way around. He smirks and kisses harder as he fight for dominance with our tongues.

Of course he won.

He's a pro at kissing. I pulled away and bit my lip. "It's too bad you can't stay Tommy" I say as my hand goes down his chest. "Why is that?" He asks fighting the urge to not stare at my boobs. "Because I'm so fucking horny right now" I whisper nibbling his ear lobe.

My hand slides down to his crotch and I caress his cock through his pants. "God damn" he says. "But if you have to go then, adios" I smile sweetly. He frowns. "That's not fair" he replies. I shrug.

He kisses me another time before he leaves.

Once he's gone I pull my phone out and realize I have two missed class from Isaac and one text. I simply tell him that I was sleeping and that's why I didn't reply. After all, he's the one that said I don't have to tell him everything I do.

He replies and tells me good night and I say the same. Shortly after that Tom texts me.

Tom: You should totally send me nudes👅
Me: You should totally get a life and stop being a fuck boi
Tom: You're mean
Me: I know😉
Tom: You know you're technically my girlfriend right?
Me: How?😳
Tom: Its pretty obvious Daria I like you, you like me, we've had sex, we see each other all the time, we're practically together
Me: Oh

He didn't respond after that. I didn't really care. I sighed and turned my phone off for the rest of the night.
                                ***
The next day at school Tom wasn't there. I didn't text him or ask where he was, well actually I asked Mark where he was and he told me that Tom was sick which I didn't really believe.

After school I decided to go see for my self. The walk to Toms house was longer than I had expected but I still went.

I rang the doorbell and waited patiently outside his door. His house was nice. It was well kept. Mostly because Mrs. DeLonge was always working on it and adding things to the home. The door opened and Tom stood before me without a shirt and a cigarette in his mouth.

"Hey" he smiles. "Hey what's up?" I ask suddenly regretting coming here. "Nothing...wanna come inside?" He asks. I nod and he steps aside letting me in. He flicks the cigarette outside.

I stood looking around his house as he shuts the door. I felt his hand place on my waist and he led me to his couch. Whenever he touches me, my stomach tickles inside. "Home alone?" I ask. He nods. I nod too.

This is awkward he's sitting next to me and it's as quiet as an empty church. Suddenly Tom starts giggling. "What?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Nothing" he replies. "Okay?" I say confused. "Wanna go to my room?" He asks. "No" I laugh. "Why not?" He asks. "Because then you're gonna try to have sex" I reply. "So?" He replies.

I shake my head. "Let's just watch TV" I shrugged reaching for the remote. Tom stands up and pulls me off the couch and throws me over his shoulder.

"Tom!" I scream beating at his back. He carries me all the way upstairs and to his messy bedroom. "Daria ow!" He says when I bite him. "Put me down!" I yell.  He throws me on his bed and I bounce for a few seconds before I sit up and try to leave. He smirks standing in front of the door. He locked it.

"Tom-" he crashes his lips in mine and I stumble back at the sudden force. We fall back onto his bed. I wrap my legs around his lower half. His hands run up my shirt.

This was not my intention.

I just wanted to come over here to make sure he was alive not make out. I begin to shake my head. "Tom no" I say. He sits up a look of confusion on his face. "I don't want to" I say softly. I feel like a little kid in his bed. He nods. "That's okay" he replies clearly frustrated.

"I'm sorry" I mumble. He shakes his head. "No-don't say sorry, it's my fault I shouldn't have done that to you" he replies rubbing the bridge of his nose.

I grab his hand and lock our fingers together. I bring the back of his hand to my lips and kiss it softly. "Why did you come over?-it's not that I don't want to here I was just wondering" he says. "Because you weren't at school today and Mark said you were sick so I just wanted to make sure you're okay" I reply.

He smiles at the bed.

"You wanted to make sure I was okay?" He whispers mostly to himself. He pulls me into his lap and begins to kiss my neck and I don't mind.

An hour later I'm laying on my back without a shirt on as Tom caresses my boobs and we talk about everything under the burning sun.

"I think aliens are gonna invade earth one day and everybody's gonna die but me because I believe in them and I'm gonna be the one to warn them" he says as his big hands move across my chest.

"Everyone's gonna die, including me?" I pout. He smirks. "Everyone but you and me" he replies. I giggle and kiss him. "Anything interesting happen at school today?" He asks pulling me closer to him. "Not really" I reply placing my hand on his shoulder. "Figures, if I'm not there everyone's lost without me" he smirks.

"Whatever" I laugh. "You were" he says raising an eyebrow. "I was what?" I ask. "You were lost without me that's why you came here" he replies with a small yawn.

"As if, I wasn't lost I just wanted to make sure you were okay" I shrug. "Yea sure" he replies. I roll my eyes and he leans in to kiss my cheek. "What time is it?" I ask closing my eyes. "Around four" he replies. "Fuck, I gotta get home" I say sitting up and putting my bra and shirt on.

"Or you could stay a little bit" he replies. "I can't Tom" I reply tying my shoes. He sighs.

We both go downstairs and see Toms older brother Shon sitting on the counter. "Oh hey" he says to us. We say and smile, and go outside.

"I can walk you home if you want" he says. I shrug and we make our way back to my house. We walk in silence.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asks me. I shrug. "I don't know" I reply. I feel his hand brush against mine. I grab his hand as we walk. He smiles and let's go pulling me closer to him. "I have to have sex sometime soon" he sighs.

"Ugh" I reply. "I'm serious, I haven't had sex in forever" he argues. "Tom it's been like three days" I say.

"I'm Tom DeLonge I'm not me if I don't have sex" he answers. "Well call Katie" I say.

"Why? I could just call you" he shrugs. "Nice try" I laugh. "But really, are we ever gonna do it again?" He asks holding my hand.

"I don't know Tom-it was great but, I just...I don't know" I reply quietly. He nods. "I understand" he says softly. I stop and pull him to my chest. "Kiss me dummy" I smirk. He kisses me and I don't know why I decided to kiss him outside where people could see us.

I pull away and smile. "I'll walk by myself from here Tom" I say letting go of his hand. He frowns. "Are you sure? I can walk you home I don't mind Dar" he says holding my hand again.

"No it's okay I'll text you later" I reply. He lets go of my hand and smiles. "Bye" he says before he turns around to walk away. I sigh and continue walking home.

Once I'm at my front door it swings open. Josh looks upset.

"Where have you been?"
Oh shit.