Teenage mutant ninja turtles humans

Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Master Splinter and Shredder. All those names were and are name's that I remember four of those names I hate. Let me tell you my story when I was little my brother's never understood me neither did master, when we were about five we went up to the surface for food but we ended up fighting the shredder he was holding a tubes of ooz. Master Splinter told us to stay back but we didn’t listen to him when we were fighting him I slipped and fell on him the tube flew up in to the air before it came back down the Shredder ran but when it did fall it fell on the rest of us we were covered in it Splinter told us to head back home he was worried and didn’t know what would happen to us. We did what we were told because none of us felt good so we went to bed was soon as we got home. We all woke up to Mickey's screaming but none of us were ready for what we saw, he was a human! All of us were all of us were so confused and scared none of us knew what to do. Except for Splinter he went up to the surface to find us clothes he showed us how to move, blend in and how to put clothes on, a few weeks past and we were used to the new body's and we learned it was irreversible Splinter still wanted us to stay hidden because he was afraid that people would start to ask questions. When we did go to the surface it was for food, clothes, or to find the shredder as we got older we all found are passions, hobbies, things we like to do when we were 15 we ran in to the Shredder when one of my inventions malfunctioned and the Shredder got away. All my brothers got mad with me and that was the night that Splinter decided to go with us so he was the most mad "you should not depend on you inventions all the time Donatello that is why he got away" Splinter said in a very angry tone they all went back to the sewers and left me as I gathered my machine parts but what they didn't know was that shredder was still there. He went up behind me and knocked me out.

When I woke up I was in a room it was really dark I couldn't see anything then a door opened it was the Shredder he walked up to me and grabbed my chin and brought my eyes to meet his, the light hurt my eyes "Donatello I have use for your talent but if don't work for me I can also use you for bait to bring that rat here" the Shredder said "good luck with that I will never work for you and all of them are mad with me right know" I said with confidants "then let me ask you something you always feel left out like you don't belong but then again I could always hurt your little friend April" he said "if you even touch her I will kill you" "try all you want how about I make you a deal I will let you go but you have to have a camera with you" "and let me guess you will be watching" "you can cover the camera with something tell your home but if you want to join just tell me and I will have my foot ninjas come and get you. "I will never need to join you" he gave me the camera it was small enough that it was easy to cover when I got back home I had been gone for two days everyone was asleep.