𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙

Gumballs Views::

Green trees, green bushes and grass. Small critters and big clouds.

Ahh... It was such a good day to be outside!

I was taking a stroll around the woods to catch some flowers for my little project I've been working on for quite some time now.
Although it hasn't gotten much work towards it, but that'll change once I can find more things to approach it with.

I need two red flowers, four blue flowers and two green flowers just to finish my small experiment.

This is going to take forever.

I started walking further into the woods, catching a few branches in my way. "My glob!" I said loudly. I had gotten a rip on my pink shorts. "Great, something else to sow up!" I said irritated by the fact I'd have to sit down and do this later.
I fixed my position and swept the dust off my shorts, even tho there weren't any, and continued my stroll.

Marshall's Views::

I was floating up in the air while placing my axe guitar on my side to steady myself. I wanted to have some fun with some small little critters out and about, just because my sister Marceline was hanging with Prince Gumbutts older sister. Or shall I say altered Gumball from another world with the opposite gender. Which irritated me because it'll mean I'd have to deal with both the nitwits /IF/ they'd go any further, but it is what it is, right? They say you can't be mad at someone for- fuck it I hate the pink mush of squishyness! Both of em!

"My glob!"

"Huh? What was that?" I asked myself, a bit curious. Although that annoyed voice echoed through my head while a certain smell appeared out of nowhere and I knew exactly who it was. "Speaking of the squishybum and you see the squishybum," I sighed but couldn't help but chuckle. He gets mad so easily and flustered. It's easy to piss off the softy.
I dived down to where my hands dangled a little and my feet just a inch above the ground, following the pink squish.
I haven't seen him in so long, more like the whole week, which because of that I deserve a little fun.
I could see a basket wrapped around his left arm while his crown laid right on his head, which surprised me. How can he balance that thing so well?

"Ooooh Pinkie~" my voice echoed throughout the woods.

"Huh?" Said the Bubblegum, totally oblivious on who was watching him. "Who's there, show yourself!" Demanded the prince himself.
I slowly came out of the shadows behind him and knocked off his crown to only hold it in my hands and float high enough to where his short figure couldn't reach. I sticked my tongue out while seeing the twit try and jump up and down to grab his rightful crown. "Gotta try harder than that sweet stuff," I grinned. I could see his cheeks darken with blush from my nickname I gave him.

It isn't flirting, it's fighting.

Bubblegums Views::

"C'mon you can do it!" Cheered Marshall, although I knew he was only taunting me.
"Grr I'll have you arrested if you don't give me my crown you- you-!"

"You what?" Marshall said cutting me off, which made me blush.
I sigh crossing my arms giving him a deathly stare as he rolled his eyes and placed the crown on my head.
"Fine, happy? You big baby." He'd say in such a rudely mannered tone. Causing my blood to boil.
"I am no baby!" I blurted. "Are too!" He fought. "Are not!" I fought back. "Are t-" he started, before I had cut him off mid-sentence.
"Look I have no time for petty arguments OK? Unlike you I have work to be done." I stated, whilst holding my list of things to get. I was caught off guard with my aner until-
"Hmm. What ne- HEY!" I said while the paper was ripped from my hands. "Give that back Mar!" I said, giving him the nickname I never thought I'd do.

"Mar huh? That's a weak one. But. I like it," he laughed a bit and started to read over what was written on there. "What's this for anyway?" He asked. My face was all flushed and frustration. "Nothing! I am experimenting," I said coldy.
"On what?" He asked, floating around me all of a sudden. "C'mon Bub, tell me," he said pinching my cheeks as if I were some sort of baby. He's always making me out to look like a baby and a fool! Why should I tell him anything!

THIS IMBECILE.

"Ouch man, you're so cold. Won't even tell me?" He sighed as he faked his sadness. Although me being me I didn't realize his acting and fell flat into his little act and said, "fine it's for someone!" I managed to say.

Marshall smirked. "I knew you'd give in," he nudges my shoulder. "Is it a gift for a girrrl~" he echoed, but his voice seemed a little saddening. Quite strange if you ask me. I shrugged. Didn't really wanna answer but I guess I should. "Yes," I looked up catching his gaze.

My weakness...his eyes.

"Oh.. So like a girlfriend?" He gave me a smirk, he seemed now to be in his normal state and grinned. I blushed softly at the idea, but I don't find many girls here as attractive.

Should I?

I stretched my arms. "No it's just a friend. I have no girlfriends, nor am I exactly interested in having one unlike my sister."

Marshall's Views::

So he wishes to be without a relationship? Without anyone? Who in the glob would want to be alone forever!
.
.
.
Oh yeah.../ME/

But why Gumball? I thought he'd be taking an interest in Fionna.

WHY DO I SOUND AS IF I'M UPSET?

Great...

"Marshall?" Said Gumball, catching me out of my thoughts.
"Oh hey, sorry I was drifting to my thoughts again!" I chuckled and scratched the back of my neck. I realized I still had the paper and gave it back to him.
"Good luck hunting you twit, I gotta skiddat to a party later. See ya never," I said and flew backwords and away.

"Finally," I heard Bubblegum mutter before I left and rolled my eyes with a sigh.