ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪: 𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕪

Diar::
Days of training; short notes:
It wasn't as easy as of my first day, giving the fact I had manners and actually listened, unlike Marshall who just looked around as if he didn't need to do anything. Just sat there. Nothing. Nothing else, until I had enough. I demanded him to start his training, for the deal we made. If he didn't, then I'd have no other choice to deny his begging and shove him out the window. It was like that for a few days.
The banna guards would come casually along the hallways, to pass by and make sure either I or the castle was clear. Although sometimes they'd be playing little games, such as hide and seek, and many others they are fond of. It didn't bother me, but it did Marshall. He'd get tense when he'd hear footsteps, but I can't blame him. I don't need drama and rumors floating about my kingdom, and worse, other kingdoms.
He slowly came around, after weeks from giving some disgraceful looks and mumbles. It was good he proceeded the training. I was delighted. And for some reason enjoying his company. Although I'd hate to admit such things in front of anyone. I would aways wonder why he'd been wanting me to teach, when all he did was grown and moan in annoyance and boredom. Sometimes I felt as though I was wasting my precious time. Though I do need his help, so no matter what I am kinda in a sticky situation.

He'd always stick his tongue out at me, mock me. Sometimes even trying to mock my clothes, as in pretend to wear them and enjoy them. Such an asshole, but I must deal with such behavior. It's kinda like a test I guess. And for my own reasons. For his help. Day by day he would also tap my butt knowing I hated it. Though he excused that little tapping for a "it's a boys thing when someone does good," which I hardly believed. He did it to increase my anger. But I don't want to be pinned against the wall again. But if he did, I'd have my ways.