ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤

Gumballs Views::

"Finally," I said and shook off the stress of that two fanged freak and went on with my little journey. It wasn't something that needed to be done fast, I mean her birthday isn't for a few months, but oh well.

She deserves it.

I gripped the paper in my hands and found a small little circle of flowers all around it and smiled in relief. "Here it is, I knew it was somewhere here!" I say, walking around the flowers picking as much as I needed and placing them in my basket. "Yes!" I say all proudly and walk back in my tracks to head back home, to the Candy Kingdome of course.

Marshall's Views::

"Aye. Like oh mah glob! We gotta like get the party started!" Said lumpy space prince. Lumpy princess was gathering music and ordering food. It wasn't something I'd help out with but he invited me and it's certainly better than being stuck home all away from my jam; Parties.

It was Lumpy space princess who also wanted to throw this party because-

° 1. Why not?

° 2. I don't know.

"Alright I got all kinds of people coming OVER!! I can't WAIT. It'll be the best party ever!" He suddenly pulled a guest, to help with the party, by the hands and swung them around in a dance and winked. "C'mon let's get the spirit of this. I didn't do this to have people just sit around. "
I chuckled at his enthusiasm and rolled my eyes. I could see the frightened yet inspired look on the chosen guest he had swung around, which made me laugh.
"Oh and if anyone wants to, you can bring at least one friend over," said Lumpy Prince.

A friend? Oh how nice... I wonder-

I shot up and smirked at the thought. I knew exactly who I wanted to come, and exactly who I wanted to mess with. I looked up and placed my hands in my pockets, seeing some friends come along to help with the party, they're new and pretty chill to hang with. I mean they're vampires, of course. I looked at Lumpy while saying, "I know someone who can join, but I'll have to stop and bring them. Is it fine?" I asked.

"Yea yea, go ahead but don't be late!" He yelled. I nodded and flew up and away.

Gumballs Views::

Flowers: Check
Waterproof: Check
Fireproof:
Wheels: Check

Now all I need to do is try and get it built. All I can hope for is that the best comes out of this.

But knowing her, she'd want him over, so how would I be able to make it fire proof?

I walk to my desk writing and checking down all I had done and finished until I heard a tap tap sound coming from my window. I jumped a little and turned around to see my curtain covering the window that was closer to my pink bed. I walked over slowly, unsure if I should prepare myself or not. I pulled the curtains to the side and opened the window to see nothing.

See there's nothing to be scared of. The banana guards must be doing a very good job.

I went to go close the window until a bat flung it's way causing me to go ass over backwards and screech loudly. "OH MY GL-" I was cut off by something heavier than a bat and something covering my mouth. I opened my eyes to see a hand covering my mouth and a Marshall on top of me.

OK maybe they are not...

"Ahaha gotcha, but shhh I didn't mean to get you that bad-ahahaha" he said starting to laugh quietly. I shoved his hand to the side and glared daggers into his eyes that were closed from laughing so hard. "What the GLOB are you doing here Marshall. You scared me half to death! This is no time for games you-" I started to go all out on him until he covered my mouth again and sighed. "Look I wanted to know if you wanted to go to a party. It'll be very fun and besides-" "wait why are you asking me? Do you realize we can't be caught dead together! Heck if we got caught together at a party from one of our parents or guards or even FATHER, we'd be dead!" I said cutting him off, which threw more daggers into my heart.

Why do I always feel like this...like I feel bad for saying what I say towards...the enemy...

I sigh and see his blank face staring at me, causing me to turn a little red. He sighed and looked up at me and said "do you want to come or not?"
I

looked up at him and gulped softly. I wanted to say yes but I didn't. Why would I even want too!
"No," I spoke but what I thought was "yes...I do."

Yet what stopped me is the fact that-

°1. I'm a prince

°2. I DON'T LIKE CROWDS.

°3. I'm not supposed to like Marshall. For which I still don't.
It was like the author of this was implanting these thoughts into me!

He had a smirk on his face as if he knew what my real answer was. He gripped my hands and pulled me up until he held me bridal style, which made me gulp. "Gah I told you-" I was cut off from my words when Marshall smirked and said, "I don't think so cause I think you do," and when he said that he stepped into the entrance of the window and floated.

"Ready?"