ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 (⓶): 𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕪

Diary Marshall::

One month has past so far. But I never noticed the time flying by because of how busy I was with Marshall, and a little invention. Troublesome Marshall was, but worth while it was for me. He helped me with things I needed, and I was surprised when he'd ask many questions on my inventions, as if he was curious. Made me happy. Just a little.

Other days I'd think of him. Sometimes I wondered about him through the day, even when he'd be here, even if he just left. It was weird, highly weird and embarrassing for myself when I'd be caught gazing at him, like today. When he saw me staring, he just winked and started the dance himself. Yet after that nothing happened, besides a few conversations and snack breaks. Or music ones. Shockingly he likes to have music breaks and just sit down, listen. Sometimes even dance a little himself. Unlike me, I'd be to shy to start dancing to the music of his.

Day by day I'd always think of him, cruelly and happily. I'd dream of him, nobody else. Yet I never knew why, and I couldn't just tell him, or anyone for that matter, it wouldn't be right. What would they think of me? I don't want to be accused for non existent feelings, or extreme hatred for Marshall. Although I do hate his pathetic excuse for his late arrivals for when we would dance. But it's Marshall, nothing else can be said and done. For now.
I did figure some things out though, about Marshall. Something...interestingly amusing to my advantage. Something quite funny. His ticklish spot. Now I won't always have to put up with his childlike behavior, maybe.

Let's hope not.