𝕿𝖜𝖔 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

Gumballs Views:

In the moments before this day it was hard. Teaching Marshall how to dance wasn't easy, wouldn't be easy for anyone. Yet we're still not finished just yet. I have one more thing for him to learn. But I hope he'll take it seriously.

Awaiting to give Fionna her present, her birthday was coming soon, wasn't easy. I've been working on it for awhile now and I still haven't fire proofed it. Although throughout these days I've been trying to make something of use to prevent him, Flame prince, from burning her, something he could eat once and calm his fire so they could kiss without burn, and love without a burning hatred. Something to calm him. Something to make her happy.

Fionna and Flame have been together for two years now, less fights but when they do fight, it escalates each time, and sometimes she wins, he wins, it goes back and fourth.
Both have asked me things to help. Both have vented.
Fionna, she wishes to touch him like she can with me...just a tad bit more. She wants to kiss him, hug him, love him without burning herself.
I need to make her happy...

Sometimes I wish I had someone to love. Someone to hold, touch, feel. Someone to love me back. Even sometimes I-....stop.

Tap tap.

Tap tap

Damn it...it's him. I'm always busy when he picks his time. Great timings. But he has devoted himself more to this, or so it seemed, maybe I'm just telling myself that to feel better. Besides he took his part of the deal. He has to help me grab things for some inventions when I ask-

"Lemme in you fart! I got the berries."

I heard Marshalls muffled voice from outside my window and sighed, he was supposed to get them two hours ago and be back quickly.

Why do I trust a fool like him?

I opened the window and looked up to see him grinning.
No berries in his hand.
Nothing....
I looked up at him and spoke, irritated again.
"Marshall! You little lying-" I was cut off by a hand wrapping around my mouth and a arm sneaking around my waist, pulling me up. "We're gonna have some fun!" He said.

Fun!?

-

"Marshall damnit let go! Let go! I'm not OK with heights and flying! Damnit where are we going!" I screamed multiple things at him, as if I was about to explode. I probably sounded like a little girl panicked.

Wouldn't be the first.

We're much further away from home now, and all that was was faded by the fog as we flew away.
Damn fog. I hate you fog.

"Oh shhh, we- you need this." Said Marshall. He had his big'ol grin on his face, giving me a very unsettling sensation. His grin, the grin I always see. The grin that makes me quiver at his remarks. It makes me shiver at his hand.

I hate him.

-
Marshall's Views:

Sometimes he can be such a baby. It's shocking I am handling him like this, and so far. Sometimes I just want to knock the lights outta him. But if I do I'll lose the process of my plan.

But it's been hard to move on with it when you actually have a good time during it.

Why must I feel a tingle inside my stomach when I'm around Gumball? Is it his smell? His laugh? His cries of fear and begs?

Why is it only him that does this to me.
I hate you...so why do you do this to me? I despise your sugary scent, your feminine structure, your laugh, I hate the color of pink.

So why only you?

I was cut from thought as I flew down hearing a few waves and yells. It was my friends. Lizzy, and all of them.

Re-run of who 'them' are:
Nick:
Eyes: Blue/Green
Hair: White
Gender; male.
Personality: Nice, funny, flirty, sporty, caring and loving.
Status: In a relationship with Finn.
Brothers with Jack

Jess:
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Blond
Gender; Female
Personality : Jealous type, rude but caring, trust worthy if close to, loyal.
Status: In a relationship with Lizzy.
Friends with Marcy.
Marcy likes Jess.

Lizzy:
Eyes: Black
Hair: Red/Black
Gender; Female
Personality: Smart, caring, trustworthy, loyal, friendly.
Status: In a relationship with Jess.
Friends with Fionna.

Jack:
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White
Gender; Male
Personality: Asshole, funny, highly flirty.
Brothers with Nick.
----

Great. He's here.

I had sawn Jack further to the distance, crossing his floppy arms on his chest as if everything was good. Although I still don't trust him around Gumball. I floated down beside Jess, seeing her smile a little, giving off a 'meh' attitude as always. She can seem nice at first when you meet her, but when day two comes, she's a witch. But I still cared for her. She respects me in her own way.
Nick ahh. He made it. Good. The gang is all here.

"Ahem," said an annoyed Gumball, still gripped on my shirt, waiting for me to let him go. "Oh, yeah, sorry." I put him down, watching him brush himself off as if he had touched something dirty. Thanks.

"Where are we?" Asked Gumball who was very surprised to see the others again.

"We're near our hideout," said Jack, who's eyes were locked on Gumballs eyes.

He's very annoying.