ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 (⓶)

Marshalls Views::

"MARSHALL!! OH MY GLOB!" screamed Gumball as if he was just about to die, I mean I did hang him upside down with my hands holding his ankles.
It's hard holding a little big baby when all you wanna do is rock out and give him a big scare.

Why would I do that to poor Gumball? He fell asleep, he ain't falling asleep when we're almost at the party.

"MARSHALL hold me up right! Stop it! It ain't funny!" I could sense his frustration and fear mixed with anger from my doings. I chuckled with a small smirk on my cold soft lips before throwing him up, into the air hearing him scream, and grabbing him bridal style again. I sticked my tongue out at Bubblebutt, he had a few tears. I rolled my eyes and thought; baby. "Alright I'm sorry, now please don't cry?" I asked. I sighed when he turned his face away. "C'mon just chi-" "it wasn't funny!" Gumball said and looked at me, causing me to feel like a totally small ass, like really small. I'm just having some fun, sheesh. This kid needs to chill.

"Just...don't drop me next time." He said and turned to me and held me unwillingly close. I bent my neck toward his ear, causing my lips to be near his ear while saying; "I promise to never obey by your rules, your 'majesty' haha."

I felt his anger build inside, causing me to smirk. I was getting to him. Getting to him real bad.

-

We just arrived. Carrying Gumball was a bit of a toughy but it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be.

Wait why did I even bring him here? I clearly don't want the enemy closer...we might get caught by disapproval or not understanding my reasons for bringing him.

"Hnnm...are we there already?" Said a tired and worn out Gumball. "Hey! You fell asleep on me you little-" I started to speak until I was cut from my words with a big- "HAIII you guys!" All I could hear was a loud and cheerful voice from a distance. All I could make out was a white bunny hat with a white and yellow cat. I gave a normal looking grin to my friends Fionna and Cake.

"Hey honey. How ya doing?" Said Cake while taking a glimpse of the prince in my arms. Cake smirked a bit and placed her hands on her sides and said
"well ain't we breaking a few rules?" She said giving me a wink. "Secret is safe with us," said Fionna. Her voice seemed a bit odd, as if something caught in between her words. As if she was upset. But I didn't need to worry right now, it could be anything. All I wanna do is make the prince fall under my spell, and take over from there.

Just like father 'intended' to do.

I saw Gumball squirming until he jumped up and off of my arms, causing me to pout at the loss of the warmth. Wait- pout but why? I have no reason to pout over such things.

Gumballs views::

"Why thank you...I knew I can count on you guys. Although I didn't exactly come at my own will," I said and looked over at Marshall who just simply grinned at me. Shivers swept up my spine to the back of my head until I had to face Fionna and Cake to stop that unsettling sensation.

"Oh reeeally now?" Said a very curious cat, Cake. "Tell me Marshall, how'd you truly get the prince of innocence down at a party such as this?" She placed her hands on her hips, as did Fiona. I started to brush myself off when I turned and faced a curious Cake and Fionna. I felt like things were crawling all over me. Quite unsettling if you ask me.
I waved with a soft smile. "Greetings my fellow friends, I'm happy to see you!" I giggle a bit and walk towards them, awaiting for Marshall to take the lead. I don't want any fights over them, so I cut the small conversation Cake was trying to stir up. "I'm totally fine with being here!" I say and giggle a bit, which surprisingly to my pathetically fake giggle, it worked.