Minnesota

I woke up at 6:30 to the sound of my alarm clock playing Migraine by TOP. I had to get up early because to day I was moving to Minnesota. My mom called me down stairs to eat breakfast, so I hopped out of bed quickly brushed my teeth and ran downstairs. As I was running down the steps I heard my mom was on the phone so I tip tied to the table. My mom whispered " Your plate is on the coffee table and hurry up and eat it it's getting cold!". I ate quickly like she said and hopped in the shower.

[Skip taking shower]
After I hopped out of the shower I decided to wear a Just Do It Later crop top with light washed rip jeans and mint green vans with my mint green bag and my hair in a messy bun. My mom told me to get in the car so we can go to the airport so I quickly got my phone and phone charger and put it in my backpack (aka bag).

[Skip drive to airport] we were sitting in the waiting area until the speakers said " The flight to Minnesota is here and is going to be leaving in 20 minutes.". I ran as fast as I could to the gate so we were first to board the plane. After 5 minutes but feels like an hour we get settled in our seats. I asked the lady if I can get crackers and coke, what feels like forever she finally comes and gives me my snacks I thank her and put my earphones on and listen to TOP,MCR,PATD,and Melaine Martinez.(all my favs)

[Skip plane ride]
My mom taps my shoulder to wake me up, I look outside and it is morning I was surprised it took a day on plane to go to Minnesota. Any ways we get off and look for our luggage, what feels like a day but only took a hour we find our luggage. My mom and I got into a taxi and gave him directions to the new house. When we arrived at the house we saw the moving truck already beat us to it we. We paid the taxi and went into the house it was literally a mansion. Now this was the worst part unpacking and deciding where the furniture goes.

I will update again tomorrow sorry I am having a rough time with my family pls follow my musical.ly it is MiaJimenez26