Him

He smiles and stands up to hug me. I hug back and take another look at him. I can't believe what I see. "Mia,I'm sorry all these years I didn't come sooner." He says. "I thought you died?!" I say confused. "No,Mia I had to fake it because the government was going to take you away from your mom and me!" He says with enthusiasm for some reason. "Dad?!?" I say again still surprised and confused. "Yes Hun,I'm here!" He says reassuringly. The last 30 minutes we just talked and asked questions. I then remember I had to go home and apologize to my mom.
[Skip to her house] I unlock the door and get in. Immediately I am crushed into a hug. I see my mom with tears and bloodshot eyes. Just looking at her makes me feel so guilty and miserable. "Oh Hun I thought something terrible had happened! I was so worried,I'm glad your safe!"she says relieved. " Mom I'm so sorry! It's all my fault I should've treated you with respect and taken care of you!" I say about to cry. "Baby it's not your fault,even if you did there is nothing you could've done."She says reassuringly. "Mom I didn't mean to run out on you when you needed me!im sorry, I just had other things in my mind. I should've push them aside and comforted you." I say tearing up. "Hun, you took care of me and I'm grateful. I love you, and I know you have other things in life I should've told you tomorrow so you wouldn't stress. I'm sorry!" She says calmly. "No, don't be sorry it's my fault mom!  I LOVE YOU! " I say crying in her arms.

This is probably the last chapter sorry!  BYE! 💋💋💖💖
                        -💕Mia💕